Best_Booking

Schedule with ease

May 27, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SimplyBook.me, and make your voice heard!

• $10 bookingsOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://simplybook.it/en/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $9.90 per month

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me is an online appointment booking system for small and mid-size businesses. Larger corporations have the option to purchase the Enterprise Scheduling Software, which supports businesses with widespread locations. It simplifies the booking process and enables businesses to market their services. SimplyBook.me provides a centralized platform that automates online booking and client communication.

This system provides support for expanding customer bases with scalable features. SimplyBook.me makes designing a booking website simple, offering a variety of professional templates to reflect the brand. It offers over 60 custom features to improve the customer experience and help manage service businesses. SimplyBook.me is presented as ideal for businesses that rely on memberships, classes, or repeat appointments. The system is not limited to a specific industry and can be customized to meet the needs of any business.

Although SimplyBook.me primarily functions as an online booking system, it includes a range of marketing tools. According to the vendor, the main benefit of using SimplyBook.me is the ability to market a services through multiple channels. Clients can schedule appointments on a website and well-known platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business. SimplyBook.me also includes a mobile app to give clients an accessible and personalized booking experience. Clients have 24/7 access to schedules and can book services from anywhere.

SimplyBook.me aims to help attract new customers and maintain relationships with existing customers, for for growing businesses that want to establish customer loyalty. With SimplyBook.me, users can offer discounts and promotions that encourage repeat business. Their Promotion Systems supports businesses by generating more referrals and reducing advertising costs. If a business offers memberships, SimplyBook.me can be used to create subscription tiers with different levels of benefits. Users also have the option to enable recurring appointments and send Come-back-Soon Reminders to anyone who has not booked services recently.

SimplyBook.me can also be used for feedback collection from existing clients. If the review feature is enabled, SimplyBook.me will automatically send emails that invite customers to leave reviews. This allows businesses to develop a better understanding of their customer satisfaction and share authentic reviews on their booking website. The review feature is free for all users and only accepts feedback from verified customers. SimplyBook.me also integrates with products that are designed for email marketing automation, such as MailChimp and ActiveCampaign. Those who are interested in developing an email marketing campaign should take advantage of the review feature and integrate SimplyBook.me with an email marketing automation software.

SimplyBook.me Screenshots

Week ScheduleBeauty Booking website example 1Beauty Booking website example 2Beauty Booking website example 3

SimplyBook.me Video

SimplyBook.me Integrations

SimplyBook.me Competitors

SimplyBook.me Technical Details

Supported Countriesworldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me is an appointment booking system that improves customer service. It is designed to make the booking process simpler and more efficient.

How much does SimplyBook.me cost?

SimplyBook.me starts at $9.9.

What are SimplyBook.me's top competitors?

vCita, Appointy, and Genbook are common alternatives for SimplyBook.me.

Who uses SimplyBook.me?

The most common users of SimplyBook.me are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We are using SimplyBook.me for consultancy appointments and customer services when I used to work under clients for my previous organisation . Really a very simple and elegant designed site for appointment scheduling. It also allows to see the real-time booking status. In our scope, we use it to schedule appointments with vendors and other consultants. I prefer this site as its usability is quite praiseworthy.
  • Scheduling appointments
  • Real time appointment status
  • Ease of customisation
  • Support services
  • Non-customisable pricing
It is really well suited for appointment scheduling and to know the status of it in real-time. The customisation of requirements by users can be done easily. Covering of buffer delay between different departments is a true lack which can be improved.
We use SimplyBook.me to set up meetings and integrate conferencing services with/from the booking. This has taken the stress off of trying to manually log meetings while we now automated the whole process. Leads and new prospects are important for our business, so we set up a booking form that allows clients to chat with one of our sales teams and run through our platform on an initial introductory call. We also integrate it directly with our Google work calendar, so we're always notified of new bookings.
  • SMS booking reminders help prevent 'No Shows'.
  • Good selection of intake form templates.
  • Integrates directly with Google Calendar.
  • A little difficult to use at first (Navigation can be confusing).
  • Help guides could be a bit more intuitive.
  • Can be a little expensive if you decide to use custom features.
Highly flexible and allows for branding during implementation. Also acts well as a multi-use platform (Reviews, scheduling, etc). Can be quite costly though if you do decide to use those custom features.
We offer our clients to book appointment slots using "SimplyBook.me" as per their best availibity. It helps us to connect with the leads, prospects and clients in our open time. Also, it provides us ability to receive payments through PayPal and many more payment methods for paid consultations through the same tool.
  • Share calendar and open time with clients to book meetings.
  • Ability to share booking links and availibility through social media.
  • Can be integrated to various customer management systems through API.
  • Pricing per person should be cheaper from the competitor tools.
  • The UI hasn't been updated in a while, it should be updated to give a fresh look to the tool.
  • It doesn't have option to accept payments via PayUBiz. It'd be great if this integration can be provide, will really help us integrate other business channels.
SimplyBook.me is actually well suited for product/service based business which require one to one involvement with clients or prospects or if the users need support. SimplyBook.me comes really handy for booking the concerned person's time slot as per their availibility or open time, both parties can see their availibility and connect/sync accordingly.
It helps me with scheduling appointments for clients and being able to sell the professional services I provide. I like the automation it provides for my services so if I keep my calendar open, the clients can book an appointment for themselves depending on my availability and the time slots that suit them. It saves the effort of me checking with them and then blocking a time.
  • Books appointments well as chosen by the client
  • It enables me as a service provider to send emails
  • It enables sending appointment reminders to the respective clients
  • Schedule delay for beyond a day because there are times when I want to book beyond 3 or 4 days but I have to instead remember to come back before 1 day to set the reminder.
  • Confusing to pay for different features because many times I have found it unclear what features will be available to a paid user and what still will need to be paid for.
  • The interface is not easy, it takes time to adjust to things and find the options you find, navigation becomes relatively easier once you get the hang of the app.
I have to schedule appointments to write resumes for different clients. This is where Simplybook.me does a good job. The clients can look at the available time slots and book a time depending on their convenience. I like working in auto mode so it's super convenient where I just have to get on a call and discuss what I have to without having to worry if the client will be available for the call.
The app helps us organize academic appointments with students and faculty. We use it on a daily basis and it helps us be more efficient with our time and hold students responsible for what they are signing up for. It also allows sending reminders and documents which makes the sessions a lot simpler and easier to handle.
  • Integrates with social platforms
  • Send out reminders
  • Easy to use interface
  • Improve the notification system with no need to login
  • Add more templates
  • Better customer support
SimplyBook.me works great to keep the office organized and minimizes cancelations. It is very useful for us because it allows us to customize it to our needs depending on the time of the year we are using it. It is also very easy to use for everybody to it works great with new workers. The main drawback that I see is that it could get expensive when you need to add features.
While this company has a terrific CONCEPT, I have found its application deplorable. I cannot imagine any REAL business ever did any testing on it. This is a classic example of coders getting together to create something for a world they don't live in... real business with real people. I WANT this to work, as their ideas of features are terrific, and it's loaded with them. The problems lie in actual application... they hamstring you more than help, i.e. can sell "packages." Great, but once a package is purchased, and a customer books online, there is NO flexibility for them to change the appointment! It will not credit the session back, and will not allow it to be used in a different time slot. So to accommodate a customer, one must turn to manual or other work-arounds, adding more complexity rather than automation. Then, the membership price is even MORE restrictive! If a person buys a membership, they can re-schedule, but you can no longer display a price for one-time services! It will not allow you to sell a service as a one time, AND sell multi-session or timeframe based memberships! Everything is an either-or with these guys. So my idea that I could have packages, and memberships, and one-time customers in my tourist-heavy region of Sedona, is not being met. Then to add more difficulty, support when things don't work right (all the time), or you cannot understand the lunacy in the way they designed things, it is only available via chat, where the person pays no attention to what you are saying, and even less ability to understand the point you are trying to get across. So the whole support process is insanely time-consuming and very infuriating. Then to make matters worse, everyone from the CEO on down is very arrogant, trying to convince you that you should be modifying your practices to fit what they have built... that it's just too damn bad for you if you can't work out how to do business with things they designed that DON'T serve the need they THOUGHT they were serving. ZERO interest in product improvement. They also NEVER offer solutions. Their standard mantra is "not our fault".... but no information about what the problem is... as in when integration with payment processing not working, etc. They essentially have built something without the input of actual businesses, and feel it is flawless, and are totally closed to the idea anything else might be true. Again, GREAT concept, robust in THEORY... but atrocious application with even worse support.
I don't see where it is well suited to any real business who has actual customers, unless you offer one product, with only one method of sale, at one price, and never want to deviate from that. Oh and you never ever allow rescheduling or cancelling. This software is RIGID!
Chhotelal Gupta | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is nice web application through which we can manage our meetings and events.
it have simple user interface and very user friendly.
me and my colleagues using this application from past few months and it is very useful for us.
It have integration with Facebook, twitter, google like various types of third party application and we can share our meeting link on this.
It have notification , through which we get alert message about our meetings , event , task, and much more.
We can Upload many documents into this for our references and futures purpose.
It have theme selections through which every users can choose and apply our colors.
also we can choose custom language here.
  • It is nice web application through which we can manage our meetings and events.
  • it have simple user interface and very user friendly
  • It have notification , through which we get alert message about our meetings , event , task, and much more
  • We can Upload many documents into this for our references and futures purpose
  • SimplyBook.me can make our application light weight by converting into 2nd basic html view.
  • Event and meetings notification link can have direct window without re-login.
To manage our group and single meetings and file upload features make it very useful.
somewhere i found event and meetings history is no properly manage
Alex Wills | TrustRadius Reviewer
I helped set this up for a medical recruiting company so that they can schedule interviews with clients and pair them with hospital clients. This lets candidates book appointments with providers and made for a convenient way for two different parties to coordinate and manage both parties. This helped us avoid a middleman when dealing with scheduling.
  • Book appointments online.
  • Providing candidate information.
  • API connecting to different software / websites.
  • Fairly simple product with not many features.
  • Enrollment ease-of-use.
  • Easier Google My Business integration.
I needed a solution that linked nursing, doctor, and other medical practitioners that are candidates or could be candidates for a new position, to get connected to a potential new position. The hard part was coordinating interviews and meetings between both parties for recruiters so this software enabled both parties to easily communicate times that work for them and schedule.
SimplyBook.me is an online appointment booking system for businesses. We use SimplyBook.me for our organization. It assists us in streamlining the booking process and allows businesses to sell their services. SimplyBook.me offers us a single platform for online booking and client communication. SimplyBook.me is primarily used as an online booking system for us. The opportunity to market services through numerous channels is the biggest benefit of adopting SimplyBook.me for our firm. Clients can arrange appointments through a website as well as popular social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business. SimplyBook.me's main feature is that it also offers a mobile app, allowing customers to have a more convenient and personalised booking experience. Clients can view schedules at any time and book services from anywhere.
  • Assist in attracting new clients and maintaining existing customer connections
  • Helps to collect feedback from existing clients.
  • Clients can check schedules at any time and book services from anywhere.
  • Some features are difficult to integrate.
  • Customer service must be improved. I mean, we require at least 1 hour or sometimes 24 hours to connect with customer service.
  • Costing feature could be improved. After your first three alacarte features, you'll have to upgrade to the next alacarte tier.
As I said this system provides support for expanding the customer base with scalable features. The primary function SimplyBook.me is an online booking system. Appointments can be conveniently scheduled by customers on a company's website or on well-known networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business. This feature provides us with a multitude of benefits, which we will now discuss. We receive a lot of feedback from the people we are trying to reach. Customers are able to arrange services from any location and have access to schedules around the clock. It makes it easier for us to manage the appointments our customers have scheduled with us, which in turn lowers the likelihood that we will mess up their plans.
SURAJ AHAMED | TrustRadius Reviewer
SimplyBook the simplified billing solution that is direct and intuitive to use. the billing solutions are also digitalized which is easy to use for the end-user. Also, the I terrace is easier to follow, and making transactions are never easy like it.
  • Interface is easier to access.
  • Intuitive screens.
  • Billing process is direct with third party providers.
  • Report dashboards are good to eyes.
  • Invest on Marketing for better reach with public.
  • Understand competition and provide added features like chatbot.
It suits well for larger Transactions. The case of security and trust is still area of concern for us.

Best_Booking

Nripendra Pratap | TrustRadius Reviewer
As SimplyBook is cloud based scheduling meeting solution to provide us booking site so that we accept online bookings and collect client feedback if any. I've used this one in my team size of 15-20 to book online appointments across all service-providing. When we sign up then after we're receiving a booking from a client vis simplybook.
  • Cost
  • Cloud based.
  • Medium sized business for all type of organizations.
  • Online booking appointment to resolve the project specific problem.
  • Also, to be able to receive invitation booking via SimplyBook when clients need to have a specific discussion with the team.
  • Our team also connect through this one for communication regarding team update.
For any type of organization any size of the team. set up for recurring services, clients can access the booking page from multiple devices. I love this package with a very specific price. When you need more extra features then need to pay more price, It can not accommodate the different delays in a different department.
With SimplyBook, it is incredibly easy to schedule appointments and meetings and have clients do the same on their end. Instead of sharing Outlook calendars or sending emails back and forth, SimplyBook streamlines the process for everyone involved. The software also offers additional features that are very helpful, such as app integration, payment methods, and messaging.
  • Privacy
  • Scheduling
  • API Integration.
  • Integrating better with different internet software.
  • Automatically putting meetings in Outlook or Gmail.
  • Chat features.
Excellent tool for scheduling multiple meetings at once. Puts scheduling power in the hands of both the organizer and the client. Sometimes the software has a hard time integrating with Outlook and Gmail and other email tools. Many people use various calendars to keep track of things and it would be nice if SimplyBook automatically connected to those calendars and updated them.
When we had the product we used it for scheduling calls with different prospect agencies that we were looking to work with from different time zones. This was to us the most useful feature as we could put the selection process on the agency giving them enough time to complete any materials they needed to do before the meetings.
  • The calendar system is good and clear.
  • If appointments need to be changed that was easy.
  • Good organization tools.
  • Some of the navigation use to be confusing but that has been sorted.
If you want to book a lot of meetings and control your time while allowing others to book when best suites them then this tool is really helpful, being able to plug in all the times you have free and allow others to fit the meeting around themselves helps take the pressure off booking so many introduction calls.

Schedule with ease

We have been using SimplyBook.me to set up meetings within our organisation. Instead of reaching out personally to schedule meetings, we just use SimplyBook.me. We also use it to share our availability for calls and visits with clients. I really love how easy to use it is. You can connect with others using a simple link. Or you can even deploy it into your website. A lot of hustle has been reduced
  • SimplyBook.me is simple to use, for the people booking a meeting and the people setting it up.
  • It is cheaper in cost than most of the competitors
  • Amazing integrations available
  • Support team is really commendable.
  • integrations with video calls glitch at times
  • Simplybook.me should consider having a direct payment with card option.
SimplyBook.me has helped us in streamlining our extreme number of meetings and appointments especially during Work from home times. Saves a lot of time.
Harjeet Kaur Jolly | TrustRadius Reviewer
SimplyBook is amazing online booking software that gets perfectly integrated with the brand and website. It is perfect booking system for all service based Industries. The booking feature integrates easily into new or existing website with just few clicks. No coding needed.
  • Easily accept online bookings
  • Integrates SMS and Notification functionality
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Cost should be reduced
  • More templates should be included
  • It should be made more user friendly
SimplyBook is best suited for integration of booking functionality in existing website. That is it's best feature. The only drawback is it's cost. It can be worked upon. Other than that it is a great software that works as a booking plugin to a new or existing site. Simple to use!
We looked at other solutions (Calendly & Acuity, a few). Still, our client needed an option where it was also possible to sell complementary products during the booking process. This product ticked all the boxes, worked exceptionally well, and was easy to add to set up other add-ons such as WordPress and WooCommerce.
  • See real-time bookings
  • Easy to use add-on products
  • Can run into pricey options as you increase services
  • Customer service can take a while to get back to you
SimplyBook.me is great when needing to implement outside apps such as Facebook and Instagram quickly. This product is not what you are looking for if you have a bunch of complex add-ons as they can add up in price quickly. In addition, the email templates are a little tricky as they should have a WYSIWYG editor.
I switched from Calendly to this as my primary scheduling software and shortly thereafter so did my team. We have been using this to set up meetings internally. Instead of having a pointless email chain trying to figure out availability for everyone, we just use SimplyBook.me. We also use it to share our availability for calls and visits with clients. I really love how versatile it can be. You can use it directly as a simple link. Or you can integrate it into your website. Or you can have them set up a page for you. It integrates and works great with Zapier and my Outlook. I do wish however it integrated with my video meetings software as well.
  • It works very elegantly. Simple to use for both the people booking a meeting and the people setting it up.
  • When it comes to pricing it is a significant improvement upon Calendly.
  • Some pretty useful integrations.
  • Their customer support is really good. Fast response and people with good product knowledge.
  • Doesn't integrate with my video meetings software. At least I don't think it does.
  • We had some issues with iframes occasionally.
If you work in an office I would imagine having some sort of a scheduling software is an absolute must. It will save you a ton of hassle and a lot of pointless emails. So if you are looking for one, I can recommend this quite easily. It's simple and it works well. I also think the pricing is very competitive even when compared to more established brands.

However if you don't need or have a lot of meetings then I think you can avoid this one.
I did not have to contact their support too often (the software works just fine without any real issues) but the few times that I got in touch with them, they responded fast and the person I spoke with seemed to have a good grasp on what my issue was and what the solution would be.
Nathan Conkey | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use the application to manage my schedule and receive payments in advance. It solves the cashflow problem, scheduling, time management, and generally allows me to focus on what I am good at, teaching English, Spanish and French.
  • It allows me to use one simple URL for sales.
  • It allows me to do promotions via codes.
  • It manages my time for me through the calendar element.
  • It could do with a greater variety of templates, methinks, although it does allow for you to design your own page if you are decent at web stuff.
If you're giving lessons online, and want to let your clients set their own timetable, within the parameters you are willing to work, SimpleBook.me will do all that in a flash, and more.
If you don't want to spend hours each week keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't, go for it! Slough off that unpleasant task to SimpleBook.me, simples!
We use simply book.me for selling tickets for our art classes on two of our websites. The only problem I see right now with it is that people do not necessarily know the payment methods. There isn't a text or option that tells them that PayUlat or PayPal, for example, are for them to use even if they don't have a current account. Many of my customers are of old age and do not understand where to pay when they see these payment processors.
  • Shows the exact image I want to show for the bookings.
  • Provides a free "Terms and conditions" button.
  • It is intuitive to use once you understand it.
  • You should be able to ad text in some of the booking "moments". This way you could explain to your customer's that they must choose PayPal or another payment way even if they don't have an account.
  • Maybe simplybook.me should have a direct payment with card option. Skipping all the payU or PayPal options. It would be more friendly for customers as this is the way it works for them in other online stores such as Amazon or eBay.
Perfect for booking classes.
SimplyBook.me is a useful booking platform for me to set up on my website. I used Google Forms before to let my guest write down their needs, but I have to contact them one by one when they book. After I use SimplyBook.me, I started to enjoy booking automatically and I can focus on my profession to do my best.
  • Easy to setup
  • Can book online from any device
  • Reminder e-mail can be sent automatically
  • Price is too high
  • Some functions I needed but not now
  • Online service members are not in Taiwan
If anyone needs an online booking service but does not understand computer programming languages, you do not need to find some computer engineer to help you to set up, you can set all of the settings as you want. If you just need a simple online booking system, maybe you just need a few minutes to make it.