SimplyBook.me

Useful online booking system

SimplyBook.me is a useful booking platform for me to set up on my website. I used Google Forms before to let my guest write down their …

• $10 bookingsOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://simplybook.it/en/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $9.90 per month

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me is an online appointment booking system for small and mid-size businesses. Larger corporations have the option to purchase the Enterprise Scheduling Software, which supports businesses with widespread locations. It simplifies the booking process and enables businesses to market their services. SimplyBook.me provides a centralized platform that automates online booking and client communication.

This system provides support for expanding customer bases with scalable features. SimplyBook.me makes designing a booking website simple, offering a variety of professional templates to reflect the brand. It offers over 60 custom features to improve the customer experience and help manage service businesses. SimplyBook.me is presented as ideal for businesses that rely on memberships, classes, or repeat appointments. The system is not limited to a specific industry and can be customized to meet the needs of any business.

Although SimplyBook.me primarily functions as an online booking system, it includes a range of marketing tools. According to the vendor, the main benefit of using SimplyBook.me is the ability to market a services through multiple channels. Clients can schedule appointments on a website and well-known platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google My Business. SimplyBook.me also includes a mobile app to give clients an accessible and personalized booking experience. Clients have 24/7 access to schedules and can book services from anywhere.

SimplyBook.me aims to help attract new customers and maintain relationships with existing customers, for for growing businesses that want to establish customer loyalty. With SimplyBook.me, users can offer discounts and promotions that encourage repeat business. Their Promotion Systems supports businesses by generating more referrals and reducing advertising costs. If a business offers memberships, SimplyBook.me can be used to create subscription tiers with different levels of benefits. Users also have the option to enable recurring appointments and send Come-back-Soon Reminders to anyone who has not booked services recently.

SimplyBook.me can also be used for feedback collection from existing clients. If the review feature is enabled, SimplyBook.me will automatically send emails that invite customers to leave reviews. This allows businesses to develop a better understanding of their customer satisfaction and share authentic reviews on their booking website. The review feature is free for all users and only accepts feedback from verified customers. SimplyBook.me also integrates with products that are designed for email marketing automation, such as MailChimp and ActiveCampaign. Those who are interested in developing an email marketing campaign should take advantage of the review feature and integrate SimplyBook.me with an email marketing automation software.

SimplyBook.me Screenshots

Week ScheduleBeauty Booking website example 1Beauty Booking website example 2Beauty Booking website example 3

SimplyBook.me Video

SimplyBook.me Integrations

SimplyBook.me Competitors

SimplyBook.me Technical Details

Supported Countriesworldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese

Alternatives

What is SimplyBook.me?

SimplyBook.me is an appointment booking system that improves customer service. It is designed to make the booking process simpler and more efficient.

How much does SimplyBook.me cost?

SimplyBook.me starts at $9.9.

What are SimplyBook.me's top competitors?

vCita, Appointy, and Genbook are common alternatives for SimplyBook.me.

Who uses SimplyBook.me?

The most common users of SimplyBook.me are from Small Businesses and the Entertainment industry.

I did not have to contact their support too often (the software works just fine without any real issues) but the few times that I got in touch with them, they responded fast and the person I spoke with seemed to have a good grasp on what my issue was and what the solution would be.