Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of WorkForce Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The WorkForce Suite is a cloud workforce management solution that enables employees and managers to digitize time and labor processes, optimize demand-driven scheduling, simplify absence management and enable strategic business insight. The WorkForce Suite adapts to an organization’s specific workforce management requirements no matter how unique the pay rules, labor regulations, schedules, and employee self-service needs are.
WorkForce focuses exclusively on the workforce management needs of today’s complex enterprise, including time and attendance, employee self-service, time capture, scheduling, pre shift health screening, labor forecasting, workforce analytics, employee productivity and labor tracking and absence leave and accommodation management. Whether employees are global, unionized, full-time, part-time, mobile, or seasonal, the WorkForce Suite is designed to make managing a workforce easy, more rewarding, and less costly.
- While the implementation took a while, it runs smoothly and makes payroll processing quick, easy, and efficient.
- Overall we were able to respond to business unit changes faster than we would have with other products and certainty with SAP solutions
- The HR employees had much better access to reporting and formatting of those reports.
- The clocks themselves were much less trouble than the hardware we had in place prior to the implementation. One negative at first was that we were not able to use the old clocks but in the long run, it was a blessing.
- EmpCenter has reduced the amount of time administrators are spending on payroll. Certainly it has made our entry to our pay system more efficient since we can simply load the data from the time keeping system and we are not collecting actual physical signatures and paper timesheets that must be reviewed for accuracy and completeness. The system does this for us and some automatic calculating of certain pay due that we were hand adding. However the feedback I am getting is that the supervisors feel their work has been increased greatly. They are spending more time correcting and approving time. Essentially the work we were doing in our central offices to review and correct time the supervisor must now do as they approve the time. We have now asked them to be more responsible for proper reporting and use which requires they know more about the rules and many different aspects of pay than they had before. We have employees who are union represented and get some benefits from the contract others do not receive, contract employees who have certain pay aspects in their contracts that must be known, as well as temporary employees and students who get very different pay from the other employees. While some things have been programmed for the system to know and handle, some things must be added to the time sheet to pay properly or the way time is reported is different (some clock out for lunch some don't) supervisors must now know these differences while that used to be a role that was more mine as an administrator. Now I just help them and audit and review.
- Each month supervisors had to run a report to see what leave their employees had available to use and then manually go through each paper time sheet to see if the leave used matched the leave available, that is no longer necessary.
- Employees can see what leave time they have available and no longer request time off when they do not have the leave available. The system will not allow.
- No more paper requests for time off. Save on paper and save time on paper being lost.
- Employees can now better track their hours and ensure they are paid accurately by payroll.
- Timekeeping is faster and smoother for most administrators.
- The system does need to be slightly more compatible in translating its data from the home software to another software.