No matter how you pronounce it, Apricot is a sweet solution!https://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmApricot by Social SolutionsUnspecified8.51011012018-04-09T18:58:25.407Z
April 09, 2018
No matter how you pronounce it, Apricot is a sweet solution!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
Apricot by Social Solutions has been implemented across all program areas in my organization. We needed a solution to keep track of our services and clients in our basic needs program. In searching for a system for that program, we decided to implement a solution for all of our programs that would allow us to get a full picture of how our organization as a whole is serving clients. Our other programs offer more intensive case management and had been keeping detailed paper records, and while we knew there was overlap of clients between our programs we didn't know the extent. Apricot by Social Solutions has allowed us to drastically reduce our paper records to those required by outside agencies and greatly improve service coordination and communication within our organization. The longer we use it, the more ways we find to use it - for example we will begin utilizing it for volunteer management shortly.
- Apricot by Social Solutions is very user-friendly. Staff training and use has been a breeze. Staff and volunteers very quickly pick up on the navigation which creates confidence and user empowerment.
- Apricot by Social Solutions is flexible. Organizations can adjust the software to match their structure during the implementation phase and easily make adjustments on their own after implementation.
- Apricot by Social Solutions is affordable. It is still a significant investment for an organization that has not previously purchased case management software, but in comparing twelve different software solution options, Apricot by far offered the greatest value.
- Customer support could be a bit more personal. As an organization, we do not pay for any extra support packages, which means that all of our support tickets are resolved over email. This can get frustrating when troubleshooting could happen more efficiently by phone - but again, we have not purchased additional support packages.
- Apricot by Social Solutions has streamlined communication within our organization. Within the system you can set up emails to be sent when certain conditions are met. We use these email alerts to tell our case managers when they have been assigned a client, to tell supervisors when documents need to be signed, to let our finance department know when clients under specific grants have entered or left a program, etc. In 9 months of partial implementation, over 6,000 emails have been sent through Apricot.
- Apricot by Social Solutions has given us a real picture of how clients interact with our programs. For example, we thought that our Clothing & Household Goods program primarily served the same clients who come for breakfast or lunch. We've discovered that is not the case, and we meet unique clients through that program.
- Apricot by Social Solutions has improved our follow up with clients. For example, in our Employment Program, we should be following up with clients 30, 60, and 90 days after they are placed in a job. We have set up a report through Apricot that tells staff which clients have hit the 30, 60, and 90 days with their contact information right in the report.
We are coming to the end of our first year using Apricot. We have not secured additional funding yet, but have been able to describe the value of the system in grant applications and have used information already in the system to complete existing grant reports.
Our organization has implemented Apricot by Social Solutions for case management, and it has been a phenomenal fit. We will also be using it for volunteer management. While we have not used it at an administrative level, I've heard other users suggest getting the greatest ROI by using it for all administrative functions such as submitting timesheets or PTO requests.