Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
We initially began using Apricot by Social Solutions to manage our program data collection and reporting. The heavens parted and there was a hallelujah chorus when I realized how easily Apricot could be leveraged across our whole agency. Now we use it for Programs, Case Management, Training, and Outreach inquiry tracking. We're considering moving our Volunteer Tracking into Apricot as well. Look out Donor Database, I've got my eye on you, too!
- Technical Support and Training are on point. Their Knowledge Base is extensive and Tech Support Personnel are super friendly and helpful.
- Account Managers are never far from your fingertips if you have questions about how Apricot by Social Solutions can be leveraged in new ways for your agency.
- Overall functionality of the system is smooth. I rarely hear from my users with problems that can't be easily diagnosed as operator errors.
- The future functionality of the system, the ways it WILL work, blow me away. Kudos to their R&D folks.
- Form and Report Creation is cumbersome if you recreate sections with duplicate formatting often.
- It is expensive for our small agency, but Apricot's reporting capabilities have allowed us to quantify and articulate our impact in the community we serve. Using Apricot as a data collection and reporting tool, we have been able to communicate our outcomes and needs more clearly to stakeholders and potential funders.
- It is expensive for our small agency, but the Core package is very extensive in terms of getting what you "pay for".
Thanks to the ways that Apricot by Social Solutions allows me to aggregate data, we have measurable outcomes for all our Programs, existing and new. We use that data to make decisions about what programs we expand or create. Our small agency has more than doubled in size in the last three years since we've been using Apricot by Social Solutions. The program's functionality makes it easy to grow and adapt to innovative uses.
We are a small agency and until recently I've been the only Site Administrator so I've learned how to build our system on my own. The Apricot by Social Solutions Knowledge Base is a wealth of How-To information and their Technical Support Staff (available via chat from inside the application) are always friendly and helpful when I need additional assistance. Without that, it would have been a much more difficult process to implement, maintain, and expand the system.