Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans Meetings
BlueJeans was a choice for quick meetings, regular 1 on 1 check-ins, online events, and virtual webinars. It is used for regular standups in our organization. Our scrum team uses it for sprint planning and meetings. Yes, it supports our business purpose by allowing us to interact lively.
- It offers me tremendous opportunities with low prices, robust features, and a friendly interface.
- It allows me to handle my remote meetings efficiently and collaborate in real-time.
- Building and engaging virtual connections, contacting my clients, and working with colleagues everywhere in the world.
- When scheduling my meetings, the process feels a bit complex, and it could be easier to save time and schedule with just a click.
- No file sharing capabilities.
- Lacks common webinar features.
- It easily allows communication with team or individuals, sharing and presentation, also allows to record the video or conversation with very easily, which saves a lot of time and effort.
It allows unmoderated entry and has other features such as phone number dialing along with video conferencing, which is convenient to use with users who have low bandwidth and without any lag in the workstream.
Audio quality is great and noise suppression allows to avoid background noise.
Do you think BlueJeans Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlueJeans Meetings's feature set?
Did BlueJeans Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BlueJeans Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy BlueJeans Meetings again?
Easy to use, cost effective with diff plans. Good look and feel.
High security, best video quality, Dolby audio, and unique features will be more helpful during WFH.