ConnectWise Manage does stop revenue from falling through the cracks.
Stana Steen | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2018

ConnectWise Manage does stop revenue from falling through the cracks.

Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Manage

We use the ConnectWise rule of if it isn't in ConnectWise it didn't happen! I remember when we first started using ConnectWise and how our monthly revenue went up due to everything getting billed and not lost in a poor CRM we were using at the time. We require every event be put into ConnectWise even if it is not a billable event.
  • Managing our Agreements works very well in ConnectWise. It is very easy to update an Agreement by adding an addition.
  • I know some folks have issues using the Project Board in ConnectWise but we don't seem to have an issue. I use the Project Board for our Training schedule, my ConnectWise improvement list, Quarterly Review, etc. I also use it for Business Processes improvement.
  • We find invoicing from ConnectWise works very well and clients are using our payment portal so we are getting paid the same day in most cases.
  • Reporting. Yes, there is a report writer, but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and create custom reports. I would like to see more standard reports available without having to spend a lot of time learning a program to create reports.
  • Support goes up and down in quality. Sometimes you will get a response with the correct answer and other times you can tell that no matter how much detail you put in the ticket they just couldn't understand the issue.
  • Online knowledge base and documentation don't seem to be keeping up with the new enhancements. I will be working to configure something and find they have changed the name of the setup table I need to be looking at. This isn't very often but the faster the enhancements are pushed out it seems the slower the time for the documentation to catch up.
  • Manage Clients
  • Manage Projects
  • Manage SLAs
  • Manage Time Tracking and Billing
  • Manage Scheduling and Dispatch
Without ConnectWise Manage, we would be losing money monthly in lost service time. With ConnectWise, we force our engineers to put their time in while doing the work so they don't forget later. As we have grown, we need the notifications for license renewals and other time-sensitive work. Having the Dispatch board allows us to easily move schedules around when needed as it is easy to see what is scheduled for everyone in one place.
  • We are no longer losing revenue from an engineer not writing up the service call as they do it at the time of service onsite or remote support.
  • ConnectWise's ongoing business training and video is very helpful and sometimes gives us new ideas to increase our bottom line that we didn't think of.
  • Tracking engineers' expenses is much faster and they get billed to the client. Before ConnectWise, the engineers would end up submitting expenses long past the service which made invoicing the client for travel after the fact was not a good experience.
We attend most of the Houston user groups and try to get to the Dallas ones as much as possible. We always learn at least one thing when we attend the user groups. We have also found other folks to partner with and help grow each other's businesses. ConnectWise bringing all their partners together on a quarterly basis is a wonderful thing.
I had looked at Autotask when I was looking for a CRM for IT and at the time it just didn't compare with ConnectWise. ConnectWise had much more features we needed and also their sales team was very helpful in explaining the features and limitations. We were using Commit CRM at the time and it just wasn't cutting it especially with the write up of the service performed.
When you start with ConnectWise, you need to think long and hard on some setups as they will be with you forever. Found out with configurations that [you need to] make sure the first one has everything you need and creating a new type and moving the old one to the new type is time-consuming.

I don't feel you need to have a dedicated admin to manage ConnectWise but having a business savvy person to setup parts is a plus.

ConnectWise Manage Feature Ratings

Organize and prioritize service tickets
Subscription-based notifications