10 out of 10 points / 5 out of 5 starshttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.84541012013-11-20T22:06:26.692Z
Updated June 16, 2015
10 out of 10 points / 5 out of 5 stars
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Eloqua
- Eloqua is our Marketing Automation Platform of choice, because it is robust, secure and scalable.
- Eloqua's sales tools help our salespeople to communicate efficiently with their customers and identify the hottest, most engaged prospects.
- Eloqua helps our marketers to target the right buyers, easily execute campaigns and identify the best leads for sales.
- Eloqua is a Software as a Service, which you access via a web browser. Unfortunately Eloqua is only optimized for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It does not work very well with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Eloqua's web tracking is limited to 35 million page views per month. While it is enough for 90% of B2B companies, it is not enough for us.
- Eloqua has a very positive impact on our business processes as it enables our regional marketing managers to self-sufficient.
- Eloqua has also enabled our salespeople to identify more hot prospects and track their engagement.