Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use it both for our agency, as well as to manage our clients' marketing efforts. It gives us one comprehensive tool to carry out our marketing incentives, manage social media channels, and report on analytics and ROI.
- The customer support is second to none. Being able to call support and have the phone answered immediately and politely - is huge for me.
- The reporting aspect of HubSpot is something that we've come to rely really heavily on. The ability to connect with CRMs and connect our marketing efforts to actual dollars is something we've found really impactful.
- The campaigns tool is by far my favorite tool in HubSpot. We're able to take all of our efforts related to a particular campaign and get a bird's eye view of it's collective performance. With just a click, I'm now looking at the details and analytics of each part. GENIUS!
- I would really love to have a File Manager link on my Dashboard!
- We've increased our revenue 3x using HubSpot
- Our client has seen 3x ROI this past year using our marketing efforts with the HubSpot tool.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
9 - Everyone on our team from sales, marketing, graphic design, and web developers use HubSpot on a daily basis.
9 - We all utilize in different ways, but we're all capable of supporting our clients in their HubSpot portals. In the case that we need to escalate, HubSpot Support Staff is brilliant.
- Sales: Lead intelligence
- Marketing: intelligence and automation
- Development: integrations
- We've build out entire processes for companies using a HubSpot and SalesForce integration.
- Using HubSpot as the base, we've created an application for service delivery for an organization.
Evaluating HubSpot and Competitors
It's an intuitive platform that we're able to roll out to our clients with very little pushback.
Change management was minimal - We need to fully understand our clients' processes before helping them build new ones.
I've never waited more than a minute for someone to pick up on their support line, their support staff are the BEST in the industry. It's a pleasure to call them.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - The level of support that HubSpot provides as a user doesn't require additional support.
Yes - Absolutely - they were dedicated to not only understanding, but resolving my issues.
I had accidentally caused an issue with uploading a list to one of my client's portals. I called HubSpot Support at 11pm at night, in a panic. The staff was friendly, funny, and helped me calm down. He took all the information he needed about the issue and called me the next morning to let me know that it had been resolved.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The COS is beautifully simple; as someone with VERY LIGHT CSS and coding experience, I am able to create, edit, and do minor styling edits on my website pages.
- Landing page tool: It's brilliant easily to use, without any direction, I can easily decipher what I need to do.
- I'm still getting used to the reporting function. All of the data is there, I'm just wrapping my mind how to extract it in a useable way.