Overall Satisfaction with LeadFormix
Our marketing and sales teams use LeadFormix for web visitor tracking and email campaigns. The sales team receives alerts triggered by visitor activity, and marketing has been sending email campaigns. For a small company, we serve large companies in the B2B sphere. We want "actionable intelligence" from our website and email campaigns.
- Web visitor domain identification. This seems to be very strong compared to "anonymous" visitor tracking results in less expensive/free solutions.
- Friendly, helpful account rep.
- Reasonably priced. Our cost is in the $600/month range.
- Email deliverability. Our initial campaigns have had dismal opens compared to historical sends in other providers (MailChimp, Netsuite). Their solution: get our busy topline customers to wrestle with the IT department to whitelist domains. And forget it with leads. I don't believe we're landing in the inbox for many of our target leads. But the upside is you get fewer unsubscribes that way!
- Slim on the set-up documentation. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the industry trend of pointing users to a forum to find answers. I want a kick-off package with a checklist and helpful documentation. LeadFormix is among the vendors who essentially encourage you to "google it" - although our account rep is responsive, but that approach (me emailing a question to the rep) is a reactive tactic. Poor guy! (I've had a lot of questions.)
- Netsuite integration. They claimed Netsuite integration and stated that they themselves are users of Netsuite as their ERP. Now I'm no fan of Netsuite, but it's what we're married to. So far I have seen zero integration other than a custom visitor tab that appears on the customer record in Netsuite. Even if there is some check box not checked somewhere in our set-up, the fact remains that lists are still manually exported from Netsuite and imported into Leadformix. No integration there and, I was told, it's not their focus so no interest in improving it. (Heck even Pardot is giving up on Netsuite now that Salesforce bought them.)
- No visibility across users. To see a sent email from a sales user or fellow Marketeer, I have to manually filter by that individual user. What I want is a global view across users.
- Customers not receiving expected emails. Negative. Damages the brand.
- Visitor domain tracking and associated user actions (page visits, form fills, etc.) have given sales actionable intelligence in real time.
LeadFormix is cheaper, claims Netsuite integration, and boasts high deliverability. Two of these three claims is true based on our first two months using LeadFormix.
Fortunately we insisted on a three-month contract. They realllllllllly wanted us to sign up on an annual basis, but THANK GOD we can move away from LeadFormix without having invested too much time in developing content and workflows that would not arrive in our leads' in-boxes.
If you want to track web visitors and don't care about email deliverability, then this is the product for you. I imagine you could get the same (or better) results elsewhere for less, but if you have $600 per month burning a hole in your pocket, then LeadFormix is the way to go.