January 09, 2018
Score 1 out of 10
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation does everything that it is supposed to do but the UI is very bad and kind of confuses the user. We have been using CallidusCloud Marketing Automation for various purpose ranging from lead generation campaigns to send out newsletters.
- Does everything that it needs to
- Can handle huge amounts of data
- Reporting is good
- UI is very bad
- Has so many features that many can go unnoticed and hard to figure out
- Very bad customer support
- Very bad delivery rate or can land up in spam easily
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation can be useful in organizations with complicated marketing teams because of this tool kind of covers everything but since there is very little need because most of the times you would not be needing all the features. Further to that even though there are a lot of features many don't work well.