https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/w9/VQ/2EZJU9XVZ2MX.JPEGHas everything that is unfortunately misplaced!CallidusCloud Marketing Automation does everything that it is supposed to do but the UI is very bad and kind of confuses the user. We have been using CallidusCloud Marketing Automation for various purpose ranging from lead generation campaigns to send out newsletters.,Does everything that it needs to Can handle huge amounts of data Reporting is good,UI is very bad Has so many features that many can go unnoticed and hard to figure out Very bad customer support Very bad delivery rate or can land up in spam easily,1,We have had problems with our emails landing up in spam which was hampering out marketing efforts. Too many features that add very little value to business You spend too much of time on the tool because the UI is very confusing,,25,000 to 100,000,B2B,Pipedrive, Recurly, Trello,No,Self-taught,CallidusCloud Marketing Automation is easy to learn if you are willing to explore the platform but it could get very confusing sometime. I would recommend going with the training if they offer one.My Time in the CallidusCloudCurrently CallidusCloud is being used by a few departments in my company, however, the marketing automation is only used by our marketing and sales department. It addresses the issues of mass marketing and scheduling for various campaigns that we have every month. This allows for a multitude of options when it comes to reporting as well. We market different products to various demographics and with this program, I can schedule them at various times, days and lists all at the same time or as far in advance as I would like. This allows me to focus my energies on other aspects knowing that everything else (the execution, reporting statistics, etc.) will automatically follow.,You can send as many emails to as many people as you'd like, there seemingly is no limit. I sent an email campaign to over 1 million contacts and was able to receive detailed reporting on each individual as far as who opened, when, how many times, did they click anywhere else etc. The platform does the calculations for you as far as percentage of opens and click-throughs. Minutes after releasing a campaign I am able to retrieve the necessary information to create custom reporting for our customers. The platform automatically dedupes contacts from receiving the same release more than once as it can be difficult to filter through mass amounts of contacts/lists.,The platform has room to improve on their customization for customers. CallidusCloud cannot easily customize reporting that you would specifically need but rather searches for the best resource that's closest to your demands. CallidusCloud needs to improve their update process. It has almost been guaranteed that whenever an upgrade/update has been made, there will be a hidden glitch in the system that will be effected for at least 1-2 weeks after. In other words, when they fix something, something else breaks.,8,Automation with this platform makes it so easy to modify to your custom specification, there are no books or help-desk representative necessary. There are frequent glitches every time they do an internal update that I would not find immediately but somewhere down the line within 2 weeks. The various reporting tools available make it easier to track and configure the best strategies for each campaign that I may be running at the time.,,1 to 5 million,Both,Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Adobe Acrobat DC, Skillsoft, WebEx Meetings, Data.com, SurveyMonkey, ON24, FreeConference.com, RegOnline by Cvent, ZoomInfo, SysTools Lotus Notes to Mail Migration Wizard,5,,Sending out thousands of emails at the push of a button Being able to track the links within each campaign for customer reporting Being able to customize the information that is tracked within each campaign,We have been able to test various subject lines, images, and taglines to see what produces better results We have been able to choose both quantity as well as quality with the capacity that you can send within the system Overall we have been able to utilize CallidusCloud within other departments instead of the sales & marketing departments that the program was initially intended for.,We can utilize more of the reporting tools as we have possibly only scratched the surface. We can utilize the templates to come up with more innovative ways of displaying creativity By utilizing more of the social aspect,6,6,Yes,When we first started everyone in support was a phone call away EVERY TIME. There was never a moment when someone couldn't walk me through an issue and tackle it right then and there.CallidusCloud for Personalized Student CommunicationCallidusCloud was purchased to use in conjunction with Salesforce as our customer relation management tool. We need a mass email tool in order to communicate with our over 150,000 annual inquiries. We are currently using CallidusCloud within three different units focused on student recruitment but continue to look for other units that would benefit from the tools. We selected CallidusCloud (Genius) to use as an integrated tool with salesforce to manage communication and also as a standalone instance for contacts that do not live within our CRM. This tool allows to create automated workflows for email series to select populations as well as one to many communications. We are also able to track analytics on open rates, timing of email send, A/B testing.,Creating Automated Workflows A/B testing options Template Designs that are able to be shared among users Analytics for open rates, send times, email subjects,We sometimes run into technical issues such as sending a test email but they are quickly rectified. We purchase by email blocks but if we don't use them we lose them.,10,Improved and connect analytics on email campaigns. Ability to build out email series, create automation and let the process run. Ease of use on "one off" email series for lists of contacts that are not in Salesforce.,MailChimp,100,000 to 250,000,B2CStraightforward and Cost-Effective PlatformLeadFormix allows me to manage a large number of mailing lists for the same mailing, avoiding duplicates across lists and letting me suppress lists of my choice. LeadFormix has a straightforward, no-frills email program. This means I can develop my email templates and copy without the hassle of a complicated design platform LeadFormix allows me to share created emails across my team. This is great for collaborated campaigns.,One area of LeadFormix that could be improved is the way it schedules out an email to multiple lists. It can get problematic when an email scheduled to ten lists takes ten hours (one list per hour) to go out. It also isn't efficient to make us schedule individual emails instead of this process. I would like to be able to send out an email to ten lists and have it arrive in everyone's mailboxes at the time I scheduled it for. The email design platform could use work. I've resorted to coding my emails using html, since the WYSIWYG platform seems to add unwanted and un-needed style codes throughout the email (it's not a platform for people unfamiliar with coding).,4,LeadFormix has allowed our teams to collaborate more effectively on email marketing campaigns. By sharing lists and email templates, we've been able to create more efficient and effective campaigns. The comprehensive report options on LeadFormix have allowed us to view email sent statistics and evaluate our marketing effectiveness. This lets us experiment and improve upon our processes.,Less than 10,000,6Why We Use LeadformixLeadFormix provides my sales and marketing team insightful actionable items to work from. The lead management capabilities are exceptional. With the ability to nurture our leads along and get real time lead action items has been indispensable for my organization. And ability to push those leads directly inside of Salesforce and allow my sales organization to follow up on hot leads immediately is incredible. I would highly recommend using LeadFormix with its push capabilities inside of Salesforce.,Excellent email marketing capabilities. Excellent chat capabilities. Excellent re-marketing abilities.,Analytics could be a little better. Workflows are could be a little easier to understand.,10,Leadformix is a great value for the cost. Tracking of leads is essential for tracking marketing campaign performance. Leadformix helps me make better decisions about where to spend my marketing dollars.,,9,Email marketing Lead nurturing List segmentation Sales intelligence Revenue cycle modeling Integration with CRM system Social marketing SEO,10,000 to 25,000,8,9,7,8,B2B,3,1,Lead nurturing. Marketing automation. Lead generation.,Chat Client Social Media integration,N/A,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports,N/A,No,8,Yes,Most all of my support questions are answered very quickly. I have had a couple of issues that are part of a release cycle that have taken some time to resolve.,Email automation Chat Lead scoring,Setting up CRM Reporting can be slow,8
CallidusCloud LeadRocket

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Reviews

CallidusCloud LeadRocket
Filter 17 vetted CallidusCloud LeadRocket reviews and ratings
January 09, 2018

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Has everything that is unfortunately misplaced!"

• Does everything that it needs to
  • Can handle huge amounts of data
  • Reporting is good
  • UI is very bad
  • Has so many features that many can go unnoticed and hard to figure out
  • Very bad customer support
  • Very bad delivery rate or can land up in spam easily
CallidusCloud Marketing Automation can be useful in organizations with complicated marketing teams because of this tool kind of covers everything but since there is very little need because most of the times you would not be needing all the features. Further to that even though there are a lot of features many don't work well.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
September 22, 2017

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "My Time in the CallidusCloud"

• You can send as many emails to as many people as you'd like, there seemingly is no limit. I sent an email campaign to over 1 million contacts and was able to receive detailed reporting on each individual as far as who opened, when, how many times, did they click anywhere else etc.
  • The platform does the calculations for you as far as percentage of opens and click-throughs. Minutes after releasing a campaign I am able to retrieve the necessary information to create custom reporting for our customers.
  • The platform automatically dedupes contacts from receiving the same release more than once as it can be difficult to filter through mass amounts of contacts/lists.
  • The platform has room to improve on their customization for customers. CallidusCloud cannot easily customize reporting that you would specifically need but rather searches for the best resource that's closest to your demands.
  • CallidusCloud needs to improve their update process. It has almost been guaranteed that whenever an upgrade/update has been made, there will be a hidden glitch in the system that will be effected for at least 1-2 weeks after. In other words, when they fix something, something else breaks.
I honestly can't see any situation where this is not suited. Even when we release campaigns to 20 people, which could easily be done using any email platform, you still are able to use reporting that could be used to make processes more efficient.
Read Amir Draquez's full review
April 04, 2017

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "CallidusCloud for Personalized Student Communication"

• Creating Automated Workflows
  • A/B testing options
  • Template Designs that are able to be shared among users
  • Analytics for open rates, send times, email subjects
  • We sometimes run into technical issues such as sending a test email but they are quickly rectified.
  • We purchase by email blocks but if we don't use them we lose them.
We have really enjoyed the personal level of customer service with CallidusCloud and the quick turn around on any concerns and issues.

CallidusCloud works well as an integrated instance with Salesforce and also as a stand alone instance that can send to csv files. We have been able to build campaigns, track success of said campaigns and manage automation. The level of integration has been key to our success and to the ability to create professional, personalized templates that are true to our brand but allow us to innovate. We also are pleased with the way that we can add blocks of emails on during our busy times so that service is not interrupted.
Read Wendy Hamstra-Smith's full review
June 19, 2015

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Straightforward and Cost-Effective Platform"

• LeadFormix allows me to manage a large number of mailing lists for the same mailing, avoiding duplicates across lists and letting me suppress lists of my choice.
  • LeadFormix has a straightforward, no-frills email program. This means I can develop my email templates and copy without the hassle of a complicated design platform
  • LeadFormix allows me to share created emails across my team. This is great for collaborated campaigns.
  • One area of LeadFormix that could be improved is the way it schedules out an email to multiple lists. It can get problematic when an email scheduled to ten lists takes ten hours (one list per hour) to go out. It also isn't efficient to make us schedule individual emails instead of this process. I would like to be able to send out an email to ten lists and have it arrive in everyone's mailboxes at the time I scheduled it for.
  • The email design platform could use work. I've resorted to coding my emails using html, since the WYSIWYG platform seems to add unwanted and un-needed style codes throughout the email (it's not a platform for people unfamiliar with coding).
My experience with LeadFormix has been soley with its email marketing services. There are a number of things I would like to see improved before I would comfortably recommend this service to a colleague.
Read Stephanie Rosenburg's full review
November 18, 2014

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Why We Use Leadformix"

• Excellent email marketing capabilities.
  • Excellent chat capabilities.
  • Excellent re-marketing abilities.
  • Analytics could be a little better.
  • Workflows are could be a little easier to understand.
Leadformix is a great entry product. Not as expensive as some other solutions but provides most if not all the marketing automation tools I need. It is easy to set up. I would recommend setting up even if you don't fully use for a while as it takes some time to get useful data into the system to act upon.
Read Calvin Scharffs's full review
June 14, 2014

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Leadformix: Good Visitor Tracking, Poor Deliverability"

Our marketing and sales teams use LeadFormix for web visitor tracking and email campaigns. The sales team receives alerts triggered by visitor activity, and marketing has been sending email campaigns. For a small company, we serve large companies in the B2B sphere. We want "actionable intelligence" from our website and email campaigns.
  • Web visitor domain identification. This seems to be very strong compared to "anonymous" visitor tracking results in less expensive/free solutions.
  • Friendly, helpful account rep.
  • Reasonably priced. Our cost is in the $600/month range.
  • Email deliverability. Our initial campaigns have had dismal opens compared to historical sends in other providers (MailChimp, Netsuite). Their solution: get our busy topline customers to wrestle with the IT department to whitelist domains. And forget it with leads. I don't believe we're landing in the inbox for many of our target leads. But the upside is you get fewer unsubscribes that way!
  • Slim on the set-up documentation. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the industry trend of pointing users to a forum to find answers. I want a kick-off package with a checklist and helpful documentation. LeadFormix is among the vendors who essentially encourage you to "google it" - although our account rep is responsive, but that approach (me emailing a question to the rep) is a reactive tactic. Poor guy! (I've had a lot of questions.)
  • Netsuite integration. They claimed Netsuite integration and stated that they themselves are users of Netsuite as their ERP. Now I'm no fan of Netsuite, but it's what we're married to. So far I have seen zero integration other than a custom visitor tab that appears on the customer record in Netsuite. Even if there is some check box not checked somewhere in our set-up, the fact remains that lists are still manually exported from Netsuite and imported into Leadformix. No integration there and, I was told, it's not their focus so no interest in improving it. (Heck even Pardot is giving up on Netsuite now that Salesforce bought them.)
  • No visibility across users. To see a sent email from a sales user or fellow Marketeer, I have to manually filter by that individual user. What I want is a global view across users.
If you want to track web visitors and don't care about email deliverability, then this is the product for you. I imagine you could get the same (or better) results elsewhere for less, but if you have $600 per month burning a hole in your pocket, then LeadFormix is the way to go.
Read Chaunce Stanton's full review
March 25, 2014

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Great Marketing Automation"

LeadFormix was intended to be used for Marketing Automation purposes and Email Campaigns. But appears to be so versatile, the full potential of LeadFormix just gets to you after several months. Especially since I am currently working for a Marketing Agency and we wanted to use it for our clients as well.

Unfortunately some things in our company changed for the worse, so I wasn't able to go beyond extensively evaluating LeadFormix.
  • Marketing Automation
  • Email Marketing
  • SFDC Integration
  • Lead/Website Tracking
  • Brilliant Customer Service
  • Complexity (for me personally it was good, since I like to adjust things to my own way of working, but others, who are looking for a quick, nice and shiny tool you understand after five minutes, might not like it)
  • Social Media Integration (it is not bad, but compared to everything else LeadFormix offers it truly lacks features and functions)
If you are looking into purchasing Marketing Automation, LeadFormix is the perfect start. It might lack some minor features and comfort the market leaders provides, but if you don't have the budget you need for those, you really ought to give LeadFormix a try.
Read Dorian Kroll's full review
November 26, 2013

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "LeadFormix - To use or not to use?"

• I like the simplicity of the program. Each step is laid out and self-explanatory for creating an email campaign which makes the process extremely easy.
  • I like how LeadFormix provides you with different reports to look at. The information is helpful to see how well your campaign is doing with whatever the target audience it is.
  • I also love that I can store a number of different email campaigns that I've done in the past to use as a template for additional projects I have.
  • I'd like to be able to store the emails I've sent out. Being able to show a thread in emails would be helpful in the process of reaching certain people.
  • I'd like to be able to better understand why certain emails are not valid. Certain emails come back as invalid but it doesn't fully explain if it's because the person doesn't work there or if the server is blocked.
  • The spam score needs to be better explained; what in my email/template is creating the issue of a high spam score.
I would tell them to make sure they fully understand each feature and how it benefits their company than another service.
Read Virginia Tran's full review
November 23, 2013

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Great for Reaching Large Groups"

• Allows emails to go to large groups of people.
  • Allows emails to be scheduled in advance.
  • Allows you to access other internal users' contact lists.
  • Would like to be able to schedule email blasts to lists owned by different users without having to set them up separately.
  • Would like for blasts to different lists to go out together rather than an hour apart.
Ask for an introductory call with a LeadFormix specialist who can walk you through the process of using it so you can identify any potential issues and clear up any confusion upfront.
Read Mary Anne Flowers's full review
November 23, 2013

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "Good not Great"

• It's easy to use.
  • It saves a lot of time.
  • The templates are easy to manipulate.
  • When I select multiple lists to go all out at once, it sends them out each individually with 1 hour intervals. Makes it very hard to do outreach that is time sensitive.
  • Wish it was easier to export and import lists between accounts.
  • When I look at the info for a contact, it should give the different lists the individual is in and the ability to move and delete them from different lists.
LeadFormix is super straightforward but it doesn't have all the functionality and ease that other programs have.
Read Brianna Hansen's full review
July 30, 2014

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "If it worked, it would be great. Maybe they fixed it?"

We used Leadformix for marketing automation: sending email blasts, setting up landing pages, workflows, lead scoring, pushing contacts to Salesforce and reporting on activity. We were using Constant contact before and wanted a more robust solution. It was mainly used by sales and marketing.
  • Flashy, had a decent UI
  • Had a good idea, the vision for the software was good and needed
  • Integrated with Salesforce
  • Send a daily activity summary to the sales team that they really liked
  • It just didn't work
  • We would schedule email blasts and it says it sent but they never did
  • Simple math on the metrics was wrong sometimes
  • UI was buggy, WYSIWYG editor barely worked and was a pain to deal with
  • Bugs all over
If they can get it to work then it would be a great program.
November 20, 2013

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "LeadFormix Leading the Way"

• Snapshots are all in one place.
  • Very nicely organized with clear and detailed picture of your current standings.
  • Helps your business grow as you are able to organize your company's leads and drives and are able to see where you are falling short and where you are thriving.
  • I would love to see suggestions incorporated into the website, even if it is basic generic ones that will get ideas flowing.
I would ask them to think about how detailed they need their analytics to be and see if this would be a good fit for them. I would say as on overall product it is great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.
November 14, 2013

CallidusCloud LeadRocket Review: "LeadFormix is not for me"

• The daily visitors report is better than most.
  • SEO function is helpful.
  • Keyword ranking can be OK.
  • Fix templates to be more user friendly - most templates in these solutions can easily be changed, but these are hard coded and use image files instead of background colors. This applies to both email and landing page templates. I've used basic solutions like Vertical Response and iContact, and more automated solutions like Manticore, and have yet to have as much difficulty as I had with the LeadFormix templates. Also incredibly difficult to use on a Mac.
  • Support is in India and takes several days to respond. For instance, I had a 15k e-blast go out where the email opt out wasn't properly working. It was supposed to go out in batches since we knew LeadFormix always had issues and instead went out all at once, despite support assuring it had been cancelled.
  • It's fairly expensive in the face of other more robust solutions - their workflow is prehistoric in set up.
It takes way too much time to set up simple blasts. Workflow is very confusing.

WYSIWYG email editor (3)
Landing pages (3)
Lead scoring and grading (1)
Data quality management (3)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Social sharing and campaigns (1)
Role-based workflow & approvals (3)

About CallidusCloud LeadRocket

CallidusCloud LeadRocket (formerly CallidusCloud Marketing Automation) provides users with the ability to consolidate online and offline leads in one single platform. Leads can be scored and prioritized based on a prospect's identity, web activity, and buying intent. Users can also plan, automate and monitor complex, multi-step, trigger-based lead nurturing campaigns. The platform is based on CallidusCloud's acquisitions of LeadFormix (marketing automation) and LeadRocket (sales insights and social functionality), which were integrated in 2014.