Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP
I use finance and SCM modules in [the] cloud. The benefit of using [the] cloud is that form-based applications are no longer required. Java dependency is finished and no need to upgrade java versions. The application can be accessed out [of] the network easily. The application is easy to use as it guides for the next step of action. The option to upload bulk data through excel is a worthwhile feature and it reduces job burden.
- I no longer need VPN to login into the ERP cloud system.
- I no longer need Java app required for form based application.
- Data uploading feature using excel was highly required as it makes user life easy.
- The application is self explanatory and easy to use.
- The web page becomes expired if unattended after a specific period of time which is waste of time [whereas], inform base application, it is nothing to worry about. So it needs to be fixed or improved.
- There should be option of save as draft in cases the page become expired.
- Informs, there was [the] option of [reading] only access [whereas] web pages in cloud does not allow read only access in various cases like supplier or customer definition pages.
- I can work from home easily without VPN and other security requirements.
- Easy to use with less training.
- Navigation steps are easy to access any product in the cloud application.
Oracle is more reliable than other immature products in the market. Oracle has multifold resources available in the market for each and every technology. Oracle support has made available many solutions to the existing problems and their fixes. The database is of high performance and quality as compared to the other products in the market. Oracle solutions for finance and supply chain are compared to none.
Do you think Oracle Cloud ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Cloud ERP's feature set?
Did Oracle Cloud ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Cloud ERP again?
Oracle is well suited for big organizations where data volume is high and complex reporting scenarios are well addressed. The form-based application required big space to store data so it is good for big corporations. For [medium-sized] companies or small enterprises, R12 has much suited to cloud applications.