Happy Client and Partner of Oracle

Happy Client and Partner of Oracle

Modules Used

• Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud

Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP

Oracle ERP Cloud has been used within our organization to help solve day to day issues that come with resource planning. We also have partnered with Oracle to make sure our clients can be as happy with Oracle as we are in their on-going projects and within their programs. The experience we've had is good and we look forward to continued use.
  • User Experience
  • User Interface
  • Customer Service
  • Training
  • Costs
  • In Platform Help
Project management and risk management have both been key areas of focus for our company. We've dealt with other platforms from other large companies that won't be named that had all the bells and whistles you would expect but Oracle's customer service helped walk through the functionality which in turn allowed us to understand and implement those additional features.
  • Project management mistakes have decreased.
  • Major increase in productivity.
  • Happy Leadership team.
I am a member of the Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community. It's a great resource to be able to chat with your peers and see how their implementation has gone or is going. Your team members can get quick answers from real organizations that have experienced it before you or join together to help push for new features and functionality.
Our switch to Oracle ERP was nice because my organization no longer had to worry about any damage happening to our database since nothing was on-premise. This relieved a lot of stress from our leadership team because we knew we could access the cloud-based version at any time and have the added security that we might not have been able to have with the on-premise version.
Yes - I am a member of the Austin Java User Group and Georgia Oracle User Group.

It's been nice to have conversations with other users so I can ask questions and learn from my mistakes. I can also ask other individuals in the group for assistance and know what to avoid or to pursue.
SAP ERP was alright. And I mean this by saying "it's just okay." Oracle ERP Cloud was nice because we could show the decision makers in our company just how well it was working. At my last company I had SAP ERP and that was more difficult if not impossible. I highly recommend Oracle ERP Cloud over SAP ERP.
If a client needs to have a resource planning platform then Oracle is the one for them. It made it easy to communicate to the client and also communicate to our internal team. Resourcing is important to my organization due to costs and Oracle ERP answered all of the requirements we had while reviewing the product.

Oracle Cloud ERP Feature Ratings

• Price
  • Product Usability
  • Product Reputation
  • Vendor Reputation
The single most important factor in our decision to use the Oracle ERP Cloud is the fact that Oracle is easy to work with and partner with when it comes to current clients and prospects in addition to assisting our own staff in using the software / platform when there is an issue or a question.
The implementation was incredibly easy to deploy. Our business systems analysts were able to get the support they needed which in turn made the implementation process fluid and fast. Our timeline was followed to the letter and surprisingly didn't have delays or scope creep. All of this made our leadership team thrilled to have made the decision to pursue Oracle ERP.

Implementation, Adoption, and Customer Service

The support process is one of the nicer aspects of the software as a ticket can be opened quickly and tracked through the entire process from start to finish. The user always knows where their issue stands with the support team and can reach out to them for updated at any time.

Evaluating Oracle Cloud ERP and Competitors

I feel that we should have done a pilot program to evaluate other platforms just to be able to compare all of them together but ultimately, at the end of the day, I am very happy with the Oracle ERP Cloud because of its ease of use and customization ability .

Oracle Cloud ERP Support

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
Yes - Yes, there was a customization issue that my team had so I needed to open up a ticket. It was a fast turn around and my company was very happy with the response we received from the support team as not all vendors respond and act so efficiently and effectively.
At the very beginning of implementation our business system analysts had a "changing of the guard" and the recent hires were missing information on how to execute on the implementation plan. Oracle was able to set up a call almost immediately and walk the team through the outline as well as explain each step. It got our people up to speed so we could jump back into implementation without missing any time at all. We really appreciate the Oracle team.

Using Oracle Cloud ERP

The ease of use with great UX and UI made me enjoy this platform. I don't have a lot of experience with ERP platforms so being able to come into the program and get started without a lot of headaches made the usability score a no-brainer to get set at a 9 out of 10.
ProsCons
Quick to learn
Convenient
Feel confident using
None
  • Getting up and running was incredibly easy to do compared to other ERP software out there.
  • Analytics and reporting was also a breeze to learn how to utilize.
  • There are moments while using the Oracle ERP that would glitch out when trying to set up your preferences but nothing big to note.