Overall Satisfaction with Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection for Email
Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) is used across the entire organization. This solution provides for URL rewrites and safe attachments. With email critical to our business (like everyone else) this extra level of protection is absolutely necessary given the phishing attacks that are at an all-time high. We are notified of any actions that result in a user clicking something that is later determined to be malware or phishing.
- URL defense.
- Safe attachments.
- Detection and incident response.
- The administrative user interface could be a bit more intuitive.
- Notifications are still somewhat cryptic when an event is identified.
- This feature is a separate cost from standard email protection.
- While an extra cost on top of standard email protection, it has proven to be extremely effective in keeping our business email safe.
- During any large attack wave, this tool is worthy of keeping the environment informed of any specific activities.
- It is difficult to say the financial impact of an email compromise, but without a doubt, TAP is there to prevent those headaches.
In general, the functionality provided by TAP is necessary in today's world of email threats. The users need this extra level of protection when so many emails have links and attachments in them. The odds of something nefarious being opened or clicked on is high so TAP is essential to have in place.