Easy to use Service Management solution
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
- Easy to use Incident Management.
- The TOPdesk vendor has a very good support team.
- Reporting and selections. The reporting options are easy to use, but also limited in functionality. Reports can be scheduled to run automatically and to provide output per mail or in a document. Selections are more powerful, but there is no option to schedule them.
- Change Management module is powerful, but has a steep learning curve.
- The SelfServiceDesk. Good to see that there are great improvements in the latest TOPdesk version.
- One standard tool across the organisation instead of a wide variety of software tools and alternative solutions.
- One central repository for all our business units in Europe.
- Better options for the end users to raise their calls through the SelfServiceDesk, rather than email or phone.
- Transparent view for the end-users on the status of their issues through the SelfServiceDesk.
TOPdesk Feature Ratings
We have set up a UAT and a production environment for TOPdesk. All new development and testing is done on the UAT. When approved by the end-user, the setup is implemented on production.
One drawback, deployment to production is a manual task......
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We had an issue with the performance of our TOPdesk server. We logged a call through the TOPdesk support site at 10PM so that the support team had the option to pick up the call next morning.
To our surprise, we were called back 10 minutes after we logged the call. After business hours. The support team was still working and they were willing to help us right away.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using