VMTurbo - You can't virtualise without it
Cloud Edition,Enterprise Edition
Overall Satisfaction with VMTurbo Operations Manager
VMTurbo Operations Manager is currently operating within our major systems, this allows us to effectively manage and report on our virtual infrastructure with ease. The density and accuracy of the information that VMTurbo Operations Manager provides is crucial for us to effectively identify and resolve issues that arise. We often use the capacity planner within our organization in order to show potential growth and anticipated costs for upcoming projects. This information gives us great accuracy and saves money by not having to buy extra physical hardware that is not needed at the time.
Overall I am incredibly impressed with VMTurbo Operations Manager.
- Capacity planning - Allowing storage and Virtualisation administrators to effectively look into the future to see when they may run out of resources and plan ahead to avoid resource contention
- Performance Statistics - very reliable and easy to read, can easily be sent to customers to show them how their Virtual machines are performing
- Balancing of VM's across hosts, enabling us to keep all hosts running at an optimized level and avoide pockets of over utilization and under utilization
- Sometimes the GUI can perform poorly if the incorrect version of Java is installed
- Can be complex to set up and configure without training
- Our management of the our virtual estate has been greatly improved therefore cutting staff management time greatly
- We are able to offer our customers an insight into their VMs by giving them performance stats and graphs