Good service for tickets
Updated September 20, 2019
Good service for tickets
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Desk
It's being used to handle all support for customers and also as an internal communication tool between our organization's departments. It helps to give a quick answer to customers and suppliers, to avoid repetitive tasks from employees, and to organize works between departments and employees.
It also acts as a database for contacts, and allows us to have a history log of all our organization's communication, for later use or to improve workflows.
- It offers everything you'll need to handle communication between your organization and external people.
- Offers a great integration with other Zoho Services so you can increase the possibility of your data/workflows.
- It has a good API to automate some things or feed any custom-made applications inside the organization.
- It lets you organize support tasks and keep track of the organization and employees current status.
- Their API is limited and there are many things you can't do.
- Their search API is not on real time. If you wanna automate real time things, you can't.
- It helped to reduce company's reponse time by letting employees when a new comunication started and who will handle it.
- It helped to maintain private conversation between organization members to organize what to reply and do for customers.
- Increased productivity by task assignment and keeping track of the organization data/processes
Zoho Desk comes at a better price, and it offers integration with other Zoho applications so you can keep your information in a single place. Their support is good and will guide you through many things. Also their API is similar to other Zoho platforms, so employees can already be familiar with the technology
Their mobile app lets you work from any place and be informed about organization's tasks and communications.
It offers great support for custom made HTML messages, you can schedule when to trigger the messages, it records contact's information so you'll know a lot of who is writing you. Also everything with be added to the contact which is also present in other Zoho Product.
Their reports let you know how well are you employees are doing so you can apply management to increase your productivity.
If you need a medium level solution to handle your communication and support system, this is the right tool to implement. It has like medium level features for all what you would need: ticket, assignment, tasks, statistics, etc. You can organize all features on departments which are independent, so you have different policies for each department, this is the right thing to do.
It stores multiple information for everything that's happening in your organization. Statistics lets you discover what actions you have to do to improve your bussiness and works efficiency.
Spam filters is OK, sometimes it has some issues but has been solved trough chat support.
Also you can retrieve this data or build any other missing trough their API, so you can create your own custom reports.
They offere good analytics but nothing advance or customizable. Perfect for most situations but if you want something customized it's better to upgrade your plan or make your own report tool using their API,
Zoho Desk is a great tool to handle all your organization's public and internal communications. If you have more than a few employees this tool will help you organize the work by adding tasks, private messages, ticket organization, etc.
You can adapt or increase your work based on tickets assigned and task to do.
Also it works great as a contact information database; you can contact or search any information from any supplier/customer/employee inside your organization.