Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
EventMobi is great for groups that need to have online as well as offline access to the app. It's user-friendly for the less tech savvy attendee and you don't need to have a technical background in order to build the app. It is well suited for all levels of staff to enter and manage information.
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- The interactive map is great for getting attendees to the right locations.
- Gamification is great for getting people involved in a fun way.
- The schedule is easy to upload and manage onsite.
- The user and speaker profiles allow attendees and speakers to have greater visibility before, during and after the conference.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- The attendee list is hard to keep sorted by last name.
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
We've reviewed multiple apps, and chose EventMobi because we are able to build the app by ourselves using the templates they provide. We also liked that it could be used on any type of device both online and off.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- We had an over 83% user adoption in the first year of use. Our exhibitors have reached a greater number of attendees and we've been able to engage students in ways that we haven't been able to in the past.
- The mobile app, paired with a greatly scaled down version of the paper program have cut our program budget in half and we are able to provide much more timely and accurate information to attendees.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?