Likelihood to Recommend
While the Anypoint Platform is a newcomer to API management tools, it still manages to be feature-rich and offers many resources for both API development and deployment needs.Pros:
- Intuitive user interface. It's extremely easy to locate API information and consume analytic information. - Easy to do create new APIs via RAML. - Fast and easy deployments and updates. - Wide range of connectors.
- Customer support can be a bit slow and hard to reach. - Developer Portals for APIs do not allow for much customization. - If you manage a lot of APIs, it is hard to keep track and administer APIs since tables do not let you sort using API request date and other variables.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for real-time and batch integration
Data quality services
Data security features
- Provides wide range of popular connectors like salesforce, netsuite, sftp and many more. A user can easily integrate with those services using specific connector.
- Support API development using RAML and desing tool. The platform is very good in data type classification.
- Cloud deployment and post deployment monitoring is easy. A user can configure application worker as per need. Alert and notifications are real time.
- Mulesoft has tons of capabilities however where I see it's lacking is usability, it's tough to set-up Anypoint Studio on local machines. Though flow designer is an alternate to that, however, it has very limited capabilities and it's extremely tough to build integrations there for business users.
- Very expensive and no pay as you go model.
Team Lead in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 10,001+ employees
Anypoint Platform 8.0
Based on 1 answer
Anypoint Platform 6.8
Based on 4 answers
Anypoint Platform support is very responsive. There is also a huge knowledge base and an active online forum where answers to most questions can be found. When needed support engages the engineering group so adequate solutions or workarounds are always provided.
Engineer in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Dell Boomi is kind of similar in drag and drop implementation. However, it doesn't have as many connectors (shapes in Dell Boomi). Moreover, it also doesn't have deployment stuff on its own.Informatica is way behind Dell Boomi and Anypoint Platform, but users are still using it since they are not aware of the latest technology like Mulesoft.
Return on Investment
- Mulesoft can be used to provide an integration platform to a large number of systems like Salesforce, ODBC, JDBC, SAP, Mongo DB, etc.
- An excellent option to develop microservices and real-time integrations.
- Not as robust in handling large data volumes, Informatica is better in that respect.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?