Likelihood to Recommend
AutoCAD 360 has multiple functionalities that adapt to circumstantial conditions. It has a focus on available tools at all times and deserves to be updated to be at the forefront of technological platforms. It is very useful in some aspects of functionality to have access to less dense and capable tools to develop environments and improve visualization.
Feature Rating Comparison
Plan distribution & viewing
Plan markups & sharing
Issue tracking & punchlists
Collaboration & approvals
- Allows our entire design team to share and review information graphically in one location (cloud-based).
- Has the capability to fluidly interact with many other Autodesk software products.
- Being able to use AutoCAD 360 on the iPad is a great feature without having to install the software.
- It'd be nice to be able to use AutoCAD 360 to leave comments on peoples files, such as being able to annotate a certain part of it and mark it for review, so then its author can look at the note and make necessary changes.
Professional in OtherHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
AutoCAD mobile 10.0
Based on 1 answer
This is so useful so we would like to keep renewing as Autocad 360 does. In fact we are very optimistic about the tools that come in every renewal because we will then have even more features available.
The AutoCAD 360 can work directly from the program, making changes or indicating where changes should be made while agreements are reached for the good of the project you are working on, the other systems show you the plan, but they do not help you with the edit or modifications
Return on Investment
- ROI is a bit low, because a lot of people are moving to Revit and BIM 360.
- Not all consultants use CAD so it makes it hard for compatibility.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
AutoCAD mobile Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month