Likelihood to Recommend
- Bizly is well suited if you're short on headcount resources and are looking for a platform that can assist with the lift of sourcing venues and managing logistics of a venue.
- Bizly is also well suited when there are pre-defined agreements your organization requires a venue to sign/adhere to. I really appreciated being able to upload those agreements and attach them with any sourcing requests.
- Bizly is an excellent source of unique ideas and a database to get a sense of properties prior to booking.
The reasons to use Poll Everywhere:1. Get rid of those clickers! They eat batteries, need constant maintenance, and ofter walk off at a monetary loss. 2. The pricing model is really easy to manage, the campus/company license will pay for itself even if you only have 5-10 active users.3. Stop fighting mobile devices in your classroom and start leveraging them. Students can't mess around on social media, texting etc if they are in the PE app.Then situations where Poll Everywhere wouldn't work as well:1. Not great for multiple part, asynchronous polling, or data collection2. Areas where there is a limited or absent internet connection.3. Situations where an audience would lack basic technology such as a cell phone or laptop.
- It's deceptively simple to use. Showing how to use the features, create & modify questions, and viewing polling data, is much easier than it first seems.
- There are a surprising amount of alternate ways to poll users and present questions in more ways than just "Question and 2-4 possible answers." It's pretty easy to customize.
- It's very, very, very easy to use as an attendee. There's not anything complex or invasive in order to sign in and vote in polls.
- SSO integration could be a little smoother
- LMS grade integration requires many steps, sometimes frustrates faculty
- New quiz/gaming feature is still not as good as Kahoot - some technical issues in presentations
Bizly Webapp 9.0
Based on 2 answers
The Bizly team bent over backward to make sure we were taken care of. As we were one of their larger clients at the time, they listened to product feedback and implemented many of the changes we were hoping to see. They were also quick to respond when I reached out directly.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Bizly's concierge service was the differentiator here. The ability to simply send a message to the concierge team with a date, area, headcount, etc. and have them respond with several options was a godsend on numerous occasions
Other than Google Forms (which I utilize heavily, but for different reasons and during different areas) I find Poll Everywhere to be the best at what it offers and does. Options to lock questions, hide or show responses, varying questions/response types, and the ability to let users respond via text message on their phone or through the website/app increase the functionality of the program. The is also the ability to be creative and change poll/question backgrounds, colors and layouts as well as attach/embed images.
Return on Investment
- So far, the ROI is high because we utilize it frequently as an innovative way to engage students.
Contributor in OtherHigher Education Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Bizly Webapp Editions & Modules
|CORPORATE||Request for quote|
|ENTERPRISE||Request for quote|
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Poll Everywhere Editions & Modules
- per year
- per month