Likelihood to Recommend
It provides the best project management. We had used this application for a short term project and it gives complete info and management for the project.
I think it's great for organizations that simply need to manage their donor base in a user-friendly way. If you treat all of your donors the same and do not do much segmented communication, Virtuous is great for you! if you do need segmentation, they need to improve their email marketing software.Also, if you plan to use other tools, they really lack any kind of integration, which is not ideal.
- Breeze has some disadvantages.
- It does not give access to the users to download the reports of the projects in PDF forms or any other format.
- The chart function of this application is not applicable to detect the curvy paths in the project completion.
- Does not currently have action based/click based email marketing automation capabilities.
- Lacks integration with any other tools we/our nonprofits are using.
- Expensive, even just for the support they charge hourly.
Based on 2 answers
Every experience I've had with Breeze's customer support has been... incredible. While being exceedingly polite, they are prompt and helpful. When addressing my concerns, they often anticipated other potential concerns and provide answers to them. Very proactive. The support staff seems to be very knowledgeable. I feel like there's no problem that could arise, that they couldn't tackle.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
The layout of these projects and tasks is reliable user-friendly, exceptionally decent, clean, and coordinated.
I think the way to look at a CRM is really based on what provides the easiest user experience for you and your team. These days, they all do basically the same thing. Nothing about Virtuous stands out as significantly unique compared to the others. So if you like it, use it... but the others are just as good and actually have better integrations and more capabilities.
Return on Investment
- Much lower price point than alternatives makes it fiscally responsible.
- Easy to use platform makes it easy to use for volunteers.
- Better donor management.
- Better predictive analytics on donors and giving numbers.
- Increases were seen in overall revenue since joining with Virtuous.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?