Likelihood to Recommend
DonorSnap is perfect for our organization due to its ease of use; there isn't a big learning curve. Because we can create additional fields, we are able to segment reports based on those fields and appeal to specific groups. Additionally, with the number of classes and events that we conduct throughout the year, by being able to take online registrations and then have those in DS without anything more than a click to do, it streamlines the process immensely. Learning how to create reports can be slightly challenging if you are accustomed to working with a different platform, but I think it's that way when switching from any program to another.
- The software is rich with features.
- Their online support is quick to respond.
- Many user-defined fields which provide greater adaptability to meet our needs.
- Easy to navigate.
Based on 2 answers
DonorScape support has improved over the last few years. They are generally on point, but I have had my fair share of issues that have resulted in disrupted business processes. As of now, they are doing a fine job.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We reviewed more than 100 donor management software applications and found DonorSnap to be right for our organization. Do your research and compare what are your priorities, what is offered by the variety of software on the market, what can you live without, can you upgrade in the future, do you trust the developers, etc.
Return on Investment
- DonorScape has helped us positively identify prospects who have turned into donors.
- DonorScape has helped us make business decisions on hiring based on the number of prospects we have identified.
- We spend so much less time doing data entry and generating reports than we spent with our previous four database providers. This is a very inexpensive donor management system in comparison with the others that we have used saving us thousands of dollars annually.
- DonorSnap has more than met our business objectives of being able to track donors, donations, payments, registrations, etc. Working from the cloud provides me with quick access to information regardless of location - even the mobile app is great!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?