The CSX eCommerce from Channel Software is a B2B software platform used to scale online sales for distributors and manufacturers. CSX eCommerce platform's B2B commerce features include a Product Information Management (PIM) tool, a content management system (CMS), site search...
Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate eCommerce Platforms
Be the first one in your network to review CSX eCommerce Software Platform, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The CSX eCommerce from
Channel Software is a B2B software platform used to scale online sales for distributors and manufacturers.
CSX eCommerce platform's B2B
commerce features include a Product Information Management (PIM) tool, a content
management system (CMS), site search functionality, an analytics dashboard,
and a free mobile app. The solution can integrate backend systems
and processes with B2B eCommerce with the goal of delivering an elegant buying experience.
CSX eCommerce Features and Benefits
B2B ECOMMERCE - CSX provides enterprise-level features that allow distributors and manufacturers to integrate and manage complex business rules. The CSX eCommerce platform is built with an extensible architecture that will scale as the business grows. CSX eCommerce provides management of the website with product information and content tools, order management and routing, fulfillment capabilities, multiple payment options.
INTEGRATION WITH BACKEND BUSINESS SYSTEMS – CSX comes with built-in integration capabilities designed to work with a company’s backend applications to streamline business processes. Users can integrate eCommerce with common business systems like an ERP system, CRM, punchout, or EDI.
MANAGE PRODUCT INFORMATION – CSX eCommerce allows users to create and deliver product experiences. Its integrated Product Information Management (PIM) software helps manage all the product information required to market and sell products through different channels or locations. The solution gives customers access to every product detail so they know exactly what they are getting when they order.
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT - The content management system (CMS) included in the CSX eCommerce platform enables non-technical users to create, organize, and deliver engaging website content. With it, marketing teams can publish the latest website information and activate SEO improvement without any coding knowledge required.
SITE SEARCH - Gives customers a website search powered by Elasticsearch. The CSX eCommerce platform boasts a strong search performance with predictive search, auto-completion, sort functions, and filters.
ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS INSIGHT - Can be used to measure the success of eCommerce websites by tracking sales, customer behavior, and website performance, using a variety of pre-built dashboards. It can be used to identify areas that need attention and act on information to improve ROI.
MOBILE APP - The CSX eCommerce mobile app allows customers to browse and order anything from anywhere at any time on their smartphone. Whether from the job site, a warehouse, or from the retail floor re-stocking products, they can place an order using the CSX mobile app.
HOSTING & DEPLOYMENT - CSX leverages enterprise-grade cloud hosting with an uptime guarantee of 99.9% to provide its users a stable, secure eCommerce website for a business. CSX provides an end-to-end solution that includes secure hosting, updates, backups, and flexible scalability.
SUPPORT - Service includes direct access to Channel Software eCommerce experts. Their support team is dedicated to helping customers improve performance, efficiency, and utilization of the CSX eCommerce platform.
Channel Software's Value Proposition:
- B2B eCommerce expertise and experience – Channel Software has 20+ years of B2B eCommerce experience and expertise.
- All-in-one eCommerce Solution – CSX eCommerce is developed as an end-to-end software platform that aims to streamline processes, automate tasks, drive efficiencies, and lower operational costs, that simplifies eCommerce for B2B companies.
- Customer-focused software – Channel Software’s expertise is in customer-driven B2B eCommerce software as a singular focus.
- Highly responsive technical support – Customers receive U.S.-based customer support.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Integration with Amazon
- Supported: Integration with eBay
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: PayPal integration
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||100%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|