Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Dext Prepare (with Receipt Bank), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Dext aims to make accountants and the businesses they look after more productive and profitable through better data and insights.
The solution combines real time data with practice productivity tools to free up teams to spend more time adding value.
Users can Prepare, sort and automatically publish paperwork using Prepare with Receipt Bank.
Pull cost data from over 1,400 suppliers and automatically sort and categorise with smart supplier rules. Match paperwork with cost data through bank connections for reconciliation.
Includes tools to analyse tax, payment timing and talk to clients about cashflow, in real time.
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Bank reconciliation
- Supported: Expense management
- Supported: Multi-currency support
- Supported: Multi-division support
- Supported: Regulations compliance
- Supported: Self-service portal
- Supported: Global Financial Support
- Supported: Intercompany Accounting
- Supported: Localizations
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Plug-ins
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
Watch Dext Prepare
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French|
For our staff who manages Receipt Bank for our clients, this program allows us to clearly see the business purpose behind every bill and purchase. We no longer have to ask the client for details regarding every little expense-we already have the details! Even better, Receipt Bank syncs both with QuickBooks Online and Bill.com, two other platforms we use, so it makes it very easy to pay bills that come due as well as record all of the activity in QuickBooks Online for flawless financial statements.