Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Flowdock is a collaboration tool built around a chat and team inbox interface. Flowdock is available via app or as a browser-based solution.
It was originally offered by Rally Software Development, which was acquired by CA Technologies, which was acquired by Broadcom in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Very easy to configure. You can get it running for your company or team in a few minutes. Furthermore, almost all platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android) have an app to install and there is a web version that can also be used.
- Powerful communication tool. You can separate differents subjects in to separated "flows" or channels. In addition, you can invite people to join just one channel increasing privacy for others members.
- Free version up to 5 users. If you are a non-profit organization or have a student project, they say that is possible to work with that too. In other case, you have to pay per user/month.
- One thing a little bit annoying is that a lot of links to others Flowdock sections (preferences, external services, etc) will open a new window/tab. Each click may take you to a new window and you can get lost easily.
- There isn't a quick access list to members of your organization to start a private chat. I took a while to find how to do that. The interface and usability could be better.
- There isn't an app for Windows Phone.
- Sometimes you try to load some conversation and it doesn't show anything. It is not frequently but happens sometimes.
- Mobile app experience
- Software integrations
- Overall UX - compared with Slack
- Additional software integrations (as goes for all communicators moving forward)
- Lack of Spotify integration