July 06, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Read Peter Green's full review
Pros and Cons
- Complex routing of tasks based on calculated criteria
- Linking between tasks and accessing relevant information
- Organising, scheduling and prioritising
- Different views for different people
- The integration with Office.
- Reporting - the functionality is quite limited. Of course, we can use SSRS on the database but better-embedded reporting would be good.
- Using the eRaiseFlag functionality (getting one folder or workflow to influence another) can be slow on a busy system.