December 03, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Ring.io is used by our student tele-counseling team to communicate with prospective students and their parents in the admissions application process. The tool seamlessly integrates with Salesforce as a Chrome browser extension and enables our students to drop voicemails without wasting time waiting for the voicemail process. Plus, the quick-dial with Salesforce integration allows easy tracking of how many calls have been made in any span of time.
- Salesforce integration: allows users to track activities and create follow-up items if needed based on the nature of the call.
- Web-based calling: using a Chrome browser extension, callers do not have to leave the browser to make calls, drop voicemails, and work through a calling queue.
- Voice-mail recording: prepare voicemails in advance and drop the voicemails into voice mailboxes without repeatedly leaving the same message repeatedly.
- Outdated user interface is not visually the most appealing aspect of Ring.io.
- User licensing is based on the number of user accounts rather than the number of users logged in at one-time.
- Ring.io sales team was non-responsive to inquiries, but ease of product implementation made up for lack of pre-sales communication.
Read Nathan Baker's full review
Ring.io is great for a low-budget, moderate call volume workload. The ease of Salesforce integration and web-based calling makes this a more affordable option than some other robust solutions. The voicemail-drop feature saves tremendous time for callers who frequently reach voicemails more than humans. The ability to assign a caller ID makes the calling number trusted and increases caller response.