SOTI in Mississauga offers MobiControl, the company's enterprise mobile device management application which can be used to track physical mobile assets as well as their applications and provide data privacy and security.SOTI MobiControl - The Gold Standard for Windows Mobile Management.I used SOTI MobiControl extensively at two prior positions. We leveraged it to manage our fleet of Honeywell Scanners running Windows Mobile. It was a flawless experience and allow us to control and support over 100 inventory guns across numerous locations. I've gone through many versions/upgrades without any issues. MobiControl has allowed me to centralize control and support without giving up service. I'd highly recommend their solution to anyone looking for a full feature MDM.,Windows Mobile Management. It was the easiest and most integrated solution for these devices Screen Sharing. The experience with the skins gave the technicians an identical end-user experience, which made remote support easy. Upgrades. They were always a non-issue.,Slow to support other platforms. No cloud version at the time I used it.,10,Soti saved my numerous man hours in travel and time to resolution.,Meraki Systems Manager,Meraki Systems Manager, Okta, IBM MaaS360
SOTI MobiControl

SOTI MobiControl Reviews

SOTI MobiControl
Filter 2 vetted SOTI MobiControl reviews and ratings
Shawn Winters profile photo
June 28, 2018

Review: "SOTI MobiControl - The Gold Standard for Windows Mobile Management."

• Windows Mobile Management. It was the easiest and most integrated solution for these devices
  • Screen Sharing. The experience with the skins gave the technicians an identical end-user experience, which made remote support easy.
  • Upgrades. They were always a non-issue.
  • Slow to support other platforms.
  • No cloud version at the time I used it.
If you're managing devices that have layer 3 connectivity it's perfect. It's also great for devices with sporadic connections. It falls flat in some areas when Windows Mobile has to be re-imaged.
Read Shawn Winters's full review