March 14, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
My company as a whole is fairly large. I however am the systems administrator of a smaller portion of the company, called the Remote Operations Center. I have been using TrueSight Pulse for the past 2 years to monitor my server health on the servers that support some critical systems. It is a great tool to have, as I always have access to the interface to see the graphs and usage that my servers resources are using. I like the email alert feature as well as it allows me to get notified if any resources are high.
- I always have access to the interface to see the graphs and usage that my servers resources are using.
- I like the email alert feature as it allows me to get notified if any resources, CPU, disk, memory, etc are reaching threshold levels.
- I like the ability to add different meters and being able to adjust the notifications within the UI.
- The interface is functional and adaptable but I kind of wish it looked like its predecessor Patrol Monitor.
- It is somewhat hard to understand the integrations into the UI.
- Hoping for more metric choices.
Read Andrew Kawczynski's full review
Well suited when server monitoring, not well suited for non system administrators. Need to have server knowledge to get full understanding of product.