Still the Undisputed King of Image Editinghttps://www.trustradius.com/graphics-softwareAdobe PhotoshopUnspecified9.213601012013-07-25T18:42:32.684Z
July 25, 2013
Still the Undisputed King of Image Editing
Score 8 out of 101
- The most image manipulation tools around.
- The most powerful and quality algorithms for manipulating images while preserving quality.
- Batch tools making handling multiples files easier.
- Works natively with other Adobe programs, like Premier (video editing), After Effects (video effects), Illustrator (vector graphic editor), and Flash (online animation).
- Steep learning curve for anything but the basic tools.
- Could use more tooltips for explaining various tools and functions; make it more user friendly.
- Should be able to filter amount of tools visible at once for less initiated users (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced modes?).
- Overkill for simple image manipulation tasks.
- Able to do basic and advanced graphic design.
- Allows a proportionally smaller graphic design team to "do" the work of a whole team of artists.
Any and all graphic designers use and demand Photoshop and, thanks to the quality and staggering extent of its capabilities, will continue to do so.