Overall Satisfaction with Allscripts Professional EHR
- Intuitive with documenting office visits
- Easy to navigate around the screens when researching patient information
- Able to customize lots of things throughout the program to work with requested workflows
- Documenting lab or imaging results are clunky. Without an interface, we scan in labs and imaging. There is a small, unobvious place to make a note in response to the results but then another patient message needs to be sent to the nursing staff explaining these results again with instructions on what to tell the patient.
- You cannot build a chart the day before or print out any paperwork (i.e. consents for procedures) until the day of the appointment or it gets dated for the date you opened the chart, not the actual date of encounter
- While there are so many things you can customize, it gets burdensome at times. You really need to have a superuser on staff to remember how everything gets customized. The customization is not intuitive.