Overall Satisfaction with Azuqua Platform
The Azuqua platform originally was purchased by the services team to solve business requirements related to automated workflow and system integration. The success of the Azuqua platform within services attracted the IT team to the product who have since leveraged it across the whole organization including system critical processing.
- I have used many zero-code workflow/BPM tools in my 20 years experience but this is by far the most intuitive and fastest to build with. What is amazing is that this simplicity was achieved without compromising features or performance.
- The Azuqua platform allows us to build complex workflows and integrations in literally minutes... much faster than developer effort that was estimated against these same tasks.
- In the 2 years of leveraging Azuqua there have never been any unscheduled outages. Their architecture is built in a way for guaranteed execution. There were a few instances of delays but the executions processed successfully after the delay.
- The ability to search within FLOs and across multiple FLOs as well as FLO executions could be improved.
- API support is available to migrate FLOs from lower environments/orgs but it would be nice to have a UI for this.
- A role/profile based permission structure would make it easier to manage user permissions.
- Even though our revenue has grown 3x since we started using Azuqua we have only marginally increased many of the teams due in large part to the efficiency gains that we have been able to realize with Azuqua.
- Before Azuqua we spent a large amount of time talking about technical complexities in solving for customer success and value. Now we only talking about solving for customer success and values because the technical complexities disappeared with the introduction of Azuqua.
Azuqua has out-of-the-box connectors for every third-party vendor that we have been interested in supporting. They have even extended their connector builder to customers which has allowed us to build custom connectors to our homegrown applications. We really haven't found any scenarios where we haven't been able to accomplish our requirements.