BlueJeans - That feeling you get from your favorite pair of pants in a video conferencing tool
Christina Frasson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 19, 2018

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

We use BlueJeans to create meeting links for classes and events joining into our video conference rooms. We also make links for departments who need a virtual conference room.
  • Connecting your audio and video is clear and easy to do
  • Sharing content is easy to initiate and manage
  • The command center tools are amazing and give us so much insight into how our institution is using BlueJeans .
  • There is an issue we faced when our remote participants shared content and then were no longer able to see the other participants.
  • We only purchased a few licenses and the few of us end up scheduling links for a significant number of people. It's a lot of work on us.
  • We were able to interview people face to face from all over the world for jobs at our university
  • It allowed us to share courses with other schools and bring in guest speakers from all over.
  • It is helpful for remote workers to still join in meetings and see their coworkers
We will actually be phasing out BlueJeans because we've deployed WebEx and use Cisco systems for video conferencing.
BlueJeans does a great job of making the user experience easy to connect and easy to navigate. This helps our clients feel confident and comfortable even if they are not very good with technology. Other solutions may be overly complicated and cause frustrations that distract from the task at hand, but with BlueJeans people are able to jump right into the meeting without worrying about taking an hour long training to figure out how to use it.
When I create a BlueJeans meeting it will automatically send a calendar invitation to my email. Unfortunately I am often creating the meeting for other people so I don't need the invitation. We don't use it with any other apps or integrations. I wasn't aware some of these were possible.
Command Center is THE BEST! I am able to get sooooo much information from it that I wouldn't otherwise. I am responsible for compiling our video conference statistics for each fiscal year and the detail the command center gives me is unmatched. It is so exciting to get into the command center and see how many meetings we've had, the different locations we've connected to, the total number of meeting minutes, and also the travel costs saved. It's a great way to show the cost of the tool is such a value compared to the money we've saved using it. I wish our other conferencing tools were this detailed. It is also organized with visuals in a way that it's ready to go straight into a report or presentation.
Creating the links for meetings is quick and easy. It is also easy for us to bridge into our systems, and is great for people who are new to video conferencing. Unfortunately it puts more work on our team. We've since moved to WebEx because it integrates with more of our equipment and allows people to manage their meetings themselves.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings