Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Nexus Dashboard
Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights used to monitor and analyze our network for one of the applications in real-time. It's really a great aid in identifying anomalies as it provides excellent visibility and awareness of issues affecting the environment, helps to troubleshoot whatever goes wrong, and to take corrective actions on time.
- Monitors and analyzes the network in real time
- Tracks historical context, collecting and processing hardware and software telemetry data, therefore provide[ing] great visibility for better and more effective troubleshooting
- Central management console is very nice and useful
- Could have made the data-retention period more flexible, for certain things, default 30 days is too long and for others are not enough
- Would be good to set custom thresholds for resources utilization
- Would be nice to have an ability to access data and events using other tools
- Effective monitoring saves time and effort on troubleshooting
- Metadata is updated on its own, the learning models in Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights get updated automatically (for example, signatures, etc.), which brings you [a] sense of confidence in the product performance
- It gives the ability to monitor and analyze our network in real-time to identify anomalies, to provide root-cause analysis and capacity planning, and to troubleshoot more effectively
Do you think Cisco Nexus Dashboard delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Nexus Dashboard's feature set?
Did Cisco Nexus Dashboard live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Nexus Dashboard go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cisco Nexus Dashboard again?
Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights is quite [a] powerful tool that saves you effort and time in network monitoring. It can collect telemetry data, store it in a time-series database, and correlate it to give users a lot more relevant data compared to the raw data from the switches. Which [is] tremendously more effective than the raw data, as it provides analysis and helps with troubleshooting and taking corrective actions when needed.
Cisco Nexus Dashboard Reliability
It's pretty good and reliable in monitoring and analyzing capabilities, allows you to monitor real-time data, collect telemetry data, helps with troubleshooting, and overall is great. The only thing I wish the Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights application [could] use remote storage because currently, it can't. But nevertheless, it's a highly recommended tool to use.