Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Manage
ConnectWise takes care of all of our operations serving as an ERP program for our IT service practice. It handles help desk ticketing, project planning, sales and invoicing. It allowed us to finally get a handle on tracking the time of our staff without overburdening them in the process.
- Help desk and work ticket management is easy and efficient to work with. This is where ConnectWise shines.
- Managed Services billing automation allows us to automatically update our clients subscription billing based on the most current data about their network without having to manually check and key the data.
- Connectwise have great documentation, support and training resources. ConnectWise university is the best help system I've ever worked with.
- Project management is improving but still needs work.
- Sales cycle management is still too cumbersome in ConnectWise. It's not as full featured as products like SalesForce.
- ConnectWise paid for itself in less than three months due to increased billing from better time tracking.
- ConnectWise allowed us to scale and grow much more smoothly due to having a system for communication and tracking.
We used Goldmine and Heat before but they were not specifically designed for our industry like ConnectWise is.
ConnectWise was designed and built for the MSP segment of the IT Solution Provider segment and does its best there.