Overall Satisfaction with Firstup (Dynamic Signal + SocialChorus)
Firstup is used by our sales teams, marketing team, and execs to build brand awareness about different specialty services we provide, case studies we have done, and company news. We use it to promote ourselves and our brand on social media. It helps our teams because they don't have to come up with the posts themselves - marketing handles that, and the team just shares it to amplify the voice.
- Extremely easy to use - from a management standpoint and a user perspective.
- Helps amplify the brand voice beyond brand social media pages.
- Gets our brand recognized and raises awareness.
- Shares "wins" within the company about new hires, promotions, cool projects, etc.
- I manage an exec's account, and I wish I could log in to my account and toggle to his to manage it rather than having to log in separately. Other than that, I truly can't think of anything!
- We look at the earned media revenue tool that Firstup has, and we have earned media of over $4000 most months. Amazing!
- We have been recognized by peers, clients, and partner agents who say they always see our Hilldrup news pop up on social media!
- Marketing has been able to control the voice of the brand while amplifying the message to new audiences - amazing!
We have not done any integrations with Firstup.
We do segment out certain posts between our different business lines so that commercial sales leaders for example see commercial posts and don't get bogged down with National Account posts. But otherwise, for Hilldrup company news, everyone sees that. So we use some of the segmentation because we figure specific business lines sales people's connections will be interested in topics about that business line.
It allows us a central area to schedule posts and allows us to be more efficient with sharing our content. Before, we would send links to the posts on our website and ask sales/exec leaders to share these on social media. But that was a tedious process for them and overwhelming when they had to write a caption. So now Firstup automates that because Marketing writes the captions for the rest of the team to share.
It is well suited when trying to amplify your brand voice and get your brand recognized beyond just your brand social media pages. Firstup also allows the marketing team (or whoever owns the account) to use the brand language and ensure the posts are on-brand because we write the posts, and then our users just share the posts to their personal accounts.