Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
Our company does Cyber Security consulting in greater New England. I have used Infosec IQ with several of our clients and have found it to be the best product to train employees in avoiding phishing and social engineering attacks. One of my clients with 330 employees went from a 46% success rate on attacks to below 2% in less than a year. It is a fantastic product.
- The system is easy to set up and administer.
- The statistics provided are easy to understand.
- Picking out your "problem children" is easy and effective.
- Adding new employees is a two minute process.
- My only problem with the system is there is so much to work with that I sometimes have trouble remembering where something was I wanted to use, as say a phishing email.
- Ease of set up
- Easy stats to understand
- The support provided, when I can't find that thing I was looking for, a quick phone call usually takes care of it for me.
- Infosec IQ has given us the ability to check the box where in several states there are laws requiring a company to provide an hour of Cyber Security Training either a year or every six months. This allows us to meet that requirement without jumping through any hoops.
Infosec IQ has fit perfectly the needs we had regarding phishing tests. I tracked down info on several companies and Infosec IQ was the best with regards to ease of use, set up, and easily understood. The other products provided by Infosec were just icing on the cake.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
Infosec IQ is well suited for companies where employees use a computer in their job but are not big computer users in their spare time or did not grow up using them. It is less appropriate for a small company (20 or less) where everyone is computer savvy and grew up using computers every day.