Intellum for the WIN!
March 25, 2021
Intellum for the WIN!
Employee in CorporateRestaurants Company, 10,001+ employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Intellum
Intellum is used in our training platform to develop and deliver training material to new managers and hourly associates across the whole organization. All management candidates go through an eight-week training process on Intellum to develop their skills to become restaurant managers, and hourly associates receive training on Intellum to develop previously learned skills. Waffle House also uses Intellum to close any informational gaps between management, hourly associates, and the support team by uploading monthly videos to everyone's path.
- Reports - Gives senior operators in the field an understanding of their teams knowledge of tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Admin - As an admin, I can easily navigate a user's profile to fix any problems.
- Activities, paths, and collections - A lot of opportunities to create thoughtful training content that is intentionally designed in a path that is easily digestible to operators in the field.
- IT support - Usually receive quick responses.
- Admin Contact - Our Intellum contact has changed many times over the years. Because of this, sometimes information is lost in translation because the new contact may not be familiar with our account and services versus new additional products or services that we may utilize.
- Positive: Accountability factors - Reporting gives us the advantage to see what training course material has been completed within the allotted time given to hold all employees (management and hourly) accountable to gain promotions, certifications, and pay increases.
- Positive: Learner engagement - Surveys are completed yearly to see what training content needs to be changed and also what information a learner has retained from their learning paths.
Contacted IT support recently and received a reply within twenty minutes IT Support (Matthew Asevedo) was already aware of the issue and working to fix it.
Intellum Feature Ratings
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using