Reviews (1-18 of 18)
- User engagement - love the simple, modern design and constant updates to stay current
- Easy admin
- Ability to edit/customize authentication required page
- More control over ordering topic streams within home page
It helps us assess the live training sessions (before COVID), the webinar training sessions, the e-learnings (video, articles, scorm files, etc.) and manage all the data we have (that are related to training).
- Offer a good support when needed.
- Give us access to all the data we need.
- Allow us to customize the branding.
- Offer a lot of options to customize the LMS.
- Admin user experience and onboarding time.
- Page customization (fonts, colors, etc.).
You have access to a LOT of options to customize your learners experience and to automate some of your processes. Also, a good solution for brand management if your company's brand is really important. I would also recommend Intellum because they can offer all the data you need to be more intelligence about L&D.
Less suited :
- IF you have no experiences at all with an LMS... It offers so many customization options that require some basic LMS experience. You might get lost and get frustrated quickly without any skills related to that.
- IF you have no time to learn the tool and need a quick solution. If you don't take the time to master the tool, chances are you'll give a bad learner experience.
We integrate Intellum with SFDC, SSO and LinkedIn Learning. Intellum is easy to use, reducing our operations costs, and has excellent CSMs and technical support.
- End-user experience is intuitive, clean, and promotes consumption.
- Content management allows for modular building and packaging.
- Feature releases are regular and address meaningful cloud based learning needs.
- Intellum CSMs and support are attentive, consultative, and help solve problems should they arise.
- Admin is friendly, customizable, and easy to learn.
- Integrations were difficult to implement and required more resources than necessary. Issues were resolved for long run though.
- Customer Support to help build customizable and engaging modules.
- Frequent updates and enhances to the Exceed LMS platform with clear, user friendly instructions.
- Robust integration with our CRM, Salesforce.
- Access to Evolve, content authoring tool that provides seamless upload and ease of edits.
- Hard to keep up with all of the new features and updates that are shared weekly.
- Do not have a current solution for the ability to build live simulation experiences.
- Reports generated can sometimes be slowed down if there are a lot of requests in the Exceed que for completion.
- Well suited for quick development and delivery of quality content that is very accessible and user friendly.
- Well suite for robust, high end quality modules that require utilization of Evolve Authoring tool and dedicated support staff to provide support.
- Less appropriate for organizations that don't have a focused instructional designer that is committed to building customized content.
- The LMS is very user friendly, easy to use.
- The LMS functionality works great for all of our current use cases.
- Intellum offers great customer support, questions are always answered in a timely fashion.
- Could improve functionality of inactive courses.
- Sometimes new functionality is not communicated clearly but they have been working on this.
- User friendly.
- Good customer service.
- Somewhat customizable.
- I'd like to see an easier way to update employee information implemented; the current import we are using often causes problems with accounts.
- Uploading e-training videos is simple enough.
- Reports are unreliable and need to be manipulated.
- Custom reports are timely.
- System maintenance/updates always causes problems.
- End users complain the system is complicated.
- Reps are constantly changing.
- Service tickets are never easily resolved; always need to be escalated.
- Auto enrollment produces confusion.
- Training does not always mark as completed and needs to be manually pushed through for credit.
Service tickets are usually never resolved quickly. The ticket needs to be escalated up to the engineers, and once the problem is identified, Intellum wants to charge us to fix it, even though it is a system or Internal Intellum error.
Tracking staff training is easy but running reports [is] not.
- Easy to implement into existing website architecture.
- Intuitive user experience in both the back-end (internal users) and front-end (external customers).
- Excellent customer success team.
- There's no missing functionality that I could point to.
- Flexible design.
- Simplicity of use for students.
- Ability to create content for different learning groups.
- Simplicity for admin management.
- Improved reporting with Evolve authoring integration.
- More flexibility for admin privileges.
- Intuitive user and admin experience.
- Variety of customization options.
- In-platform content authoring.
- Client/Customer support.
- Missing or needs more AI/Machine Learning.
- Difficult to consolidate ongoing training with ad-hoc/annual renewals without duplicating content (i.e. new hire vs. annual compliance training).
- Visually clean and fresh platform design.
- Diverse content delivery options (SCORM, files, quizzes, links, etc.).
- Great customer support.
- There are a few small features that are a bit quirky and can cause extra time to complete a task.
- Running reports isn't super intuitive or easy to grasp in my experience.
- Terminology of what various areas or tabs are called (courses, activities, my plan, etc.) changes more frequently than expected which can cause us to have to adjust our wording and training to help our users know how to use the platform.
- Reports - Gives senior operators in the field an understanding of their teams knowledge of tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Admin - As an admin, I can easily navigate a user's profile to fix any problems.
- Activities, paths, and collections - A lot of opportunities to create thoughtful training content that is intentionally designed in a path that is easily digestible to operators in the field.
- IT support - Usually receive quick responses.
- Admin Contact - Our Intellum contact has changed many times over the years. Because of this, sometimes information is lost in translation because the new contact may not be familiar with our account and services versus new additional products or services that we may utilize.
- Learning Paths.
- Reporting is unreliable and many times has to be scrubbed and manipulated to get information.
- System updates cause many problems with functions that can't be performed after the update.
- Reps change often and often have to be "taught" where we have been in the past few years with system difficulty.
- Changes in the way basic functions work are not always communicated.
- When service tickets have to be escalated (which is often) there is never an idea of how long it will take to fix the problem--even when you follow up with the rep.
We have funding agencies who need to see reports with total of hours trained per year.
This could not be done for years--we had to run 2 reports. We finally got a custom report that took a year to develop but it doesn't work all the time. Intellum is unresponsive.
Intellum Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Intellum?
The Intellum Platform provides tools to create, present, manage, track and improve personalized learning experiences for customers, partners and employees. The vendor describes its benefits:
Intellum teaches competencies to empower users to level-up and achieve desired outcomes with a product.
Its core learning and content management system, inline native authoring, social strategy, and gamification, applied following the Intellum Method, ties learning initiatives to desired business outcomes, and attacks problems around retention, renewal, and adoption.
Author content and create interactive eLearning, mobile HTML-5 courses, assessments, certifications, quizzes and NPS surveys directly inside Intellum, plus, incorporate live and on-demand events.
Its Open Asset approach enables making any file, document, presentation, link or video a trackable, reportable learning activity.
Present the right content at the right time to each individual user, with minimal or no friction from login or authentication, and remain GDPR compliant.
Utilize engagement tactics like personalization, recommendations, requirements, assignments, notifications, and chat.
Watch Get to know Intellum
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Intellum Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
Intellum Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Intellum Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic (ar), British English (en-GB), Chinese (Simplified) (zh-CN), Chinese (Taiwan) (zh-TW), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), French Canadian (fr-CA), German (de), Greek (el), Hindi (hi), Indonesian (id), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Korean (ko), Malaysian (ms), Norwegian (no), Polish (pl), Portuguese (Brazil) (pt-BR), Portuguese (Portugal) (pt-PT), Romanian (ro), Russian (ru), Slovak (sk), Spanish (es), Spanish (Latin America) (es-419), Swedish (sv), Thai (th), Turkish (tr), Vietnamese (vi)|