Learning administration (25)
Course catalog or library (25)
Learning reporting & analytics (26)
Progress tracking & certifications (26)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Intellum, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Intellum Platform provides tools to create, present, manage, track and improve personalized learning experiences for customers, partners and employees. The vendor describes its benefits:
Intellum teaches competencies to empower users to level-up and achieve desired outcomes with a product.
Its core learning and content management system, inline native authoring, social strategy, and gamification, applied following the Intellum Method, ties learning initiatives to desired business outcomes, and attacks problems around retention, renewal, and adoption.
Author content and create interactive eLearning, mobile HTML-5 courses, assessments, certifications, quizzes and NPS surveys directly inside Intellum, plus, incorporate live and on-demand events.
Its Open Asset approach enables making any file, document, presentation, link or video a trackable, reportable learning activity.
Present the right content at the right time to each individual user, with minimal or no friction from login or authentication, and remain GDPR compliant.
Utilize engagement tactics like personalization, recommendations, requirements, assignments, notifications, and chat.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
Watch Get to know Intellum
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Google Authenticator
- Adobe Connect
- GoTo Meeting
- GoTo Webinar
- GoTo Training
- Webex Meetings
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Adobe Captivate
- LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)
- Google BigQuery
- Google Data Studio
- Gainsight PX
- BlueJeans Meetings and Events
- YouTube and YouTube Live
- Facebook Live
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Arabic (ar), British English (en-GB), Chinese (Simplified) (zh-CN), Chinese (Taiwan) (zh-TW), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), French Canadian (fr-CA), German (de), Greek (el), Hindi (hi), Indonesian (id), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Korean (ko), Malaysian (ms), Norwegian (no), Polish (pl), Portuguese (Brazil) (pt-BR), Portuguese (Portugal) (pt-PT), Romanian (ro), Russian (ru), Slovak (sk), Spanish (es), Spanish (Latin America) (es-419), Swedish (sv), Thai (th), Turkish (tr), Vietnamese (vi)|
- Provides intel for talent searches
- Keeps our company competitive among new companies
- Gives us a compelling value proposition to our potential clients
- Efficiencies for expansions within the company
- User Management.
- Course Structuring.
- Engagement of Learners.
- Learner report in form of visuals.
- Integrations with learning platforms.
- Intellum provides a thorough database of user information.
- There are comprehensive reporting features to help analyze data and improve processes.
- Intellum integrates with many other software which improves efficiency.
- Training for users on the back end as well as those learning can be more detailed and thorough.
- It allows us to quickly create good-looking content.
- It gives users the ability to give feedback on content through in-page comments.
- It makes locking specific content behind a pay wall quick and easy.
- There’s a distinct lack of detailed visual customization, especially in regards to its HTML editor. The editor typically only recognized older, less efficient tags, and frequently ignores some tags altogether. A lot of trial and error is needed to determine which tags will and won’t work.
- Reporting is cumbersome, and could be much more accessible.
- Iteration and collaboration are difficult without drafting features in an activity. We’d love the ability to leave notes for colleagues in an activity or to edit an activity in draft mode without immediately updating the existing content.
- Provides a platform for advanced coursework and certifications.
- Flexibility for numerous formats of content.
- Incredible people, customer success, and business partners.
- We would like to retain them to do even more service work for them.
- Easy to use interface. The quick options to add content to pages, and drag and drop organization, makes it easy for anyone to jump in and start adding information.
- Intellum is not just mobile responsive but mobile-friendly. This makes it super easy for people to view our content anywhere they are, any time they want.
- Intellum support is always quick to respond when we have questions or need help tweaking our setup. They also have a robust selection of self-service training courses available.
- It is difficult to collaborate or work on the same activities with someone at the same time. We constantly find ourselves saving over another person's work since we don't have any indication that they are working on the same activity page as we are. It would be amazing to be able to see who is on a page and what section they are working on.
- Drafting and versioning would make things 1000% better! Right now any changes you make to content are instantly live to clients the second you save it. This means we have to do the majority of our work outside of Intellum and then copy it over when we are ready for the content to go live.
- For example, we are a SAAS company so we constantly have product and feature improvements and updates. We like to get started on the content updates as soon as possible, but don't want the updates pushed live until the feature updates are pushed live.
- Versioning would also be extremely helpful. This way we can roll back to an older version if an update is pulled, or look back on a previous version to see what may have changed.
- The reporting is very open-ended. You basically have access to query nearly anything you want. But with all this power comes a lot of confusion. You don't necessarily know WHAT you should be tracking and reporting on at the start. It would be great if Intellum had 5 - 10 reports prebuilt that they believed would be beneficial to users. This would give a great starting point to not only get you thinking about what you need and want to report on but would also give you greater insight into how to build reports and what to look for.
- Has API integration.
- Easy customization of content and learning paths.
- Charges on an "active user" monthly basis way.
- Shared URL to content and access into content from non-users.
- Ease of use for Administrators can be difficult (lots of settings in different places).
- Custom Layouts for certain clients and ease of use for managing those layouts.
- Flexible design.
- Simplicity of use for students.
- Ability to create content for different learning groups.
- Simplicity for admin management.
- Improved reporting with Evolve authoring integration.
- More flexibility for admin privileges.
- Easy navigation
- Content creation
- Customizable certificates or ability to upload certificates to activities.
- Reporting function directly from activity.
- Easy setup.
- Great reporting.
- Dynamic content creation.
- Some admin functions are little clunky.
- Custom reporting requires assistance.
- Intellum is a highly easy-to-use and user-friendly tool that has great functionality for all of our current cases.
- I have been using Intellum as a centralized form of learning management for all the employees.
- Intellum has been offering excellent customer service and all the questions are answered on a timely basis.
- I think that Intellum can greatly improve the functionality of inactive courses existing in the tool in itself.
- Reporting is unreliable in Intellum which most of the time requires a lot of manipulation and scrubbing to obtain sufficient information.
- There is no exact idea of how long the time will be taken to tackle any issue encountered when service tickets are soared.
- Customer Support to help build customizable and engaging modules.
- Frequent updates and enhances to the Exceed LMS platform with clear, user friendly instructions.
- Robust integration with our CRM, Salesforce.
- Access to Evolve, content authoring tool that provides seamless upload and ease of edits.
- Hard to keep up with all of the new features and updates that are shared weekly.
- Do not have a current solution for the ability to build live simulation experiences.
- Reports generated can sometimes be slowed down if there are a lot of requests in the Exceed que for completion.
- Well suited for quick development and delivery of quality content that is very accessible and user friendly.
- Well suite for robust, high end quality modules that require utilization of Evolve Authoring tool and dedicated support staff to provide support.
- Less appropriate for organizations that don't have a focused instructional designer that is committed to building customized content.
- Uploading e-training videos is simple enough.
- Reports are unreliable and need to be manipulated.
- Custom reports are timely.
- System maintenance/updates always causes problems.
- End users complain the system is complicated.
- Reps are constantly changing.
- Service tickets are never easily resolved; always need to be escalated.
- Auto enrollment produces confusion.
- Training does not always mark as completed and needs to be manually pushed through for credit.
Service tickets are usually never resolved quickly. The ticket needs to be escalated up to the engineers, and once the problem is identified, Intellum wants to charge us to fix it, even though it is a system or Internal Intellum error.
Tracking staff training is easy but running reports [is] not.
- Tech Support
- Customer Service
- Platform Itself
- When there is a training path with a specific start date per course would be nice to have [an] email/notification per course.
- Easy to implement into existing website architecture.
- Intuitive user experience in both the back-end (internal users) and front-end (external customers).
- Excellent customer success team.
- There's no missing functionality that I could point to.
- User engagement - love the simple, modern design and constant updates to stay current
- Easy admin
- Ability to edit/customize authentication required page
- More control over ordering topic streams within home page
- Create online modules/content.
- Monitor and track usage and completion rates.
- Customer service.
- My only suggestion would be for a better interface for hosting online events.
It helps us assess the live training sessions (before COVID), the webinar training sessions, the e-learnings (video, articles, scorm files, etc.) and manage all the data we have (that are related to training).
- Offer a good support when needed.
- Give us access to all the data we need.
- Allow us to customize the branding.
- Offer a lot of options to customize the LMS.
- Admin user experience and onboarding time.
- Page customization (fonts, colors, etc.).
- IF you have no experiences at all with an LMS... It offers so many customization options that require some basic LMS experience. You might get lost and get frustrated quickly without any skills related to that.
- IF you have no time to learn the tool and need a quick solution. If you don't take the time to master the tool, chances are you'll give a bad learner experience.
We integrate Intellum with SFDC, SSO and LinkedIn Learning. Intellum is easy to use, reducing our operations costs, and has excellent CSMs and technical support.
- End-user experience is intuitive, clean, and promotes consumption.
- Content management allows for modular building and packaging.
- Feature releases are regular and address meaningful cloud based learning needs.
- Intellum CSMs and support are attentive, consultative, and help solve problems should they arise.
- Admin is friendly, customizable, and easy to learn.
- Integrations were difficult to implement and required more resources than necessary. Issues were resolved for long run though.
- Intuitive user and admin experience.
- Variety of customization options.
- In-platform content authoring.
- Client/Customer support.
- Missing or needs more AI/Machine Learning.
- Difficult to consolidate ongoing training with ad-hoc/annual renewals without duplicating content (i.e. new hire vs. annual compliance training).
- Page Building
- Quick Links
- Support From Intellum Staff CSM
- Search Functionality
- Auto Groups
- Visually clean and fresh platform design.
- Diverse content delivery options (SCORM, files, quizzes, links, etc.).
- Great customer support.
- There are a few small features that are a bit quirky and can cause extra time to complete a task.
- Running reports isn't super intuitive or easy to grasp in my experience.
- Terminology of what various areas or tabs are called (courses, activities, my plan, etc.) changes more frequently than expected which can cause us to have to adjust our wording and training to help our users know how to use the platform.
- Reports - Gives senior operators in the field an understanding of their teams knowledge of tasks that need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Admin - As an admin, I can easily navigate a user's profile to fix any problems.
- Activities, paths, and collections - A lot of opportunities to create thoughtful training content that is intentionally designed in a path that is easily digestible to operators in the field.
- IT support - Usually receive quick responses.
- Admin Contact - Our Intellum contact has changed many times over the years. Because of this, sometimes information is lost in translation because the new contact may not be familiar with our account and services versus new additional products or services that we may utilize.
- The LMS is very user friendly, easy to use.
- The LMS functionality works great for all of our current use cases.
- Intellum offers great customer support, questions are always answered in a timely fashion.
- Could improve functionality of inactive courses.
- Sometimes new functionality is not communicated clearly but they have been working on this.
- Learning Paths.
- Reporting is unreliable and many times has to be scrubbed and manipulated to get information.
- System updates cause many problems with functions that can't be performed after the update.
- Reps change often and often have to be "taught" where we have been in the past few years with system difficulty.
- Changes in the way basic functions work are not always communicated.
- When service tickets have to be escalated (which is often) there is never an idea of how long it will take to fix the problem--even when you follow up with the rep.
We have funding agencies who need to see reports with total of hours trained per year.
This could not be done for years--we had to run 2 reports. We finally got a custom report that took a year to develop but it doesn't work all the time. Intellum is unresponsive.