Overall Satisfaction with KalioCommerce
KalioCommerce is currently being used to power the web sites for our two brands, Dover Saddlery and Smith Brothers. It's currently mainly used by the Ecommerce team in the Marketing Department, although we do have one vendor (our SEO vendor) accessing the system as well to make use of the SEO related tools within the system.
- Complete access to all levels of the platform - I'm not limited to only the data and templates, I can actually go much deeper, which offers far more flexibility than many platforms.
- Able to support the latest design approaches and integrate with any tools I choose.
- Wonderful customer support - not only there to help solve issues or implement various functionality, but also there to share the latest insights and research to help our business grow.
- Some form of version control for the code is badly needed for my team.
- Documentation could be improved.
- Increased efficiency for my team in regards to keeping the website content updated, ensuring all products are available
- Better customer experience as a direct result of the ease and ability to implement any tools or functionality we want
- Deeper insights into our business as a result of combined analytics available
Having used Magento and Joomla in the past to manage websites, the KalioCommerce platform allows access to much deeper levels of the platform to better customize it for our needs. In addition, the platform is much more robust, able to handle complex, huge product catalogs, and is more flexible in terms of integration with other tools and services.
KalioCommerce is not simply a software solution, it's an entire organization focused on helping our business grow and improve. They are an extension of my eCommerce team, and their insights and support help us move quicker in an ever changing field. That, in combination with a platform that has proven to be flexible, dependable and intuitive makes renewing a no-brainer.