Overall Satisfaction with Mutiny
I use Mutiny for personalization and A/B testing. I have extensive experience with many experimentation tools in my career like Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Convert, Engage, etc The Mutiny team carefully thought through all the typical hurdles a marketer would go through in launching experiments from idea generation to execution and they've made it very simple to get experiments out the door. The platform also has some out-of-the-box functionalities like banners, side pops, survey modals, and exit-intent models to give you a wide range of activities to do. All this without the need for an engineering resource is quite remarkable and something that many tools out there haven't successfully implemented in their platform. You really can't go wrong with Mutiny if you've got B2B.
- B2B Personalization. Many out-of-the-box audience segmentation options as well as integration options with tools like 6sense, Clearbit, Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, and Segment.
- No need for engineering resources. Their simple, yet powerful visual experience editor as well as out-of-the-box functionalities like banners, side pops, survey modals and exit-intent modals let you create experiences without engineering.
- Segment analyzer. They automatically suggest to you which segments have a high potential for improvement and recommend you a playbook from another Mutiny client to execute on successful use cases.
- The reporting functionalities are limited and it's hard to do a deep dive.
- Occasional bugs but nothing too major. Their support team is great to help resolve issues quickly.
- Leads for our biggest target segment has more than doubled on the homepage.
- We were able to add 100+ leads per month through their out of box banner feature.
Mutiny makes it much simpler to execute personalization activities and A/B tests compared to big names out there like Optimizely and Adobe Target. The Mutiny team specifically tackled that hurdle that many marketers face when using these kinds of tools. They honed in on executing the "without the need for engineering" pieces. Note that Optimizely and Target both have WYSIWIG functionalities as well, it's just that Mutiny makes it easier to make changes, even with some AI-suggested copy recommendations. That being said, Optimizely and Adobe Target have more advanced features for A/B testing and AI/ML decision-making.
Do you think Mutiny delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mutiny's feature set?
Did Mutiny live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mutiny go as expected?
Would you buy Mutiny again?
B2B website optimization is where Mutiny shines. However, you would need a certain level of traffic to justify the investment. Mutiny currently does not support outside the web like in-app and it's also not made for B2C. There are other experimentation tools out there that are a better fit for those areas.