Overall Satisfaction with ProShop ERP
We use ProShop to run all the major divisions of our company. We use it to manage our entire job shop and most recently for managing the intricacies of our fishing reel division, Islander Reels. ProShop has been pivotal in standardizing what we do and how we do it. This has made a very positive impact on smooth day to day operations.
- ProShop knows how machine shops run and what is required information for all levels of the company.
- Quoting and costing is both quick and thorough. We have confidence in our numbers!
- The support is timely and friendly. They consider all new ideas and explain how to use best use features very well.
- Traceability is above and beyond. We know where everything is, where it came from and where it is going.
- While support staff will be quick to help very advanced features still don't have all the documentation needed at times to solve problems on our own.
- Elements of the interface are could be polished for a more appealing aesthetic.
- We have zero regrets with implementing ProShop. It is a no-brainer compared the the labor cost associated with keeping track of the shop like it does.
Do you think ProShop ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ProShop ERP's feature set?
Did ProShop ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ProShop ERP go as expected?
Would you buy ProShop ERP again?
The team at ProShop has gone above and beyond for us when implementing the system into first our 50-year-old machine shop and now into our 30-year-old fishing reel business. They don't just support us in software implementation but also advise on industry best practices as it pertains to using their software. This goes a long way to smooth integrations.