Overall Satisfaction with Relias Learning Management System
Relias is used across our entire organization for training purposes. Onboarding, continuing education, skill-specific training, meetings, presentations, and development. It gives our employees one place to access all the training they need to complete.
- Lots of course offerings.
- Constantly adding and updating courses in the system.
- Partnership with Teepa Snow is very important to us.
- Reporting is abominable, hasn't been updated in over 4 years.
- Organization of courses, modules, training plans, skills checklists, manuals, and tests— a lot of options and very challenging to differentiate
- Their mobile application is not user-friendly, it crashes, doesn't load certain courses, doesn't play audio on other ones, and has very poor performance.
- A lot of time manually auditing for compliance, not ideal due to poor reporting capabilities.
- Caregivers can find a multitude of courses about specific subjects and can use the platform on their own to learn new skills, etc.
- The technical issues can be overwhelming at times, not user-friendly for mobile, and can be a struggle on a browser as well, wish it was more reliable.
Relias has significantly more and higher quality training courses and video offerings than any competitor in the space. At the end of the day, it's about the caregivers receiving as much information they can to be successful.
Do you think Relias Learning Management System delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Relias Learning Management System's feature set?
Did Relias Learning Management System live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Relias Learning Management System go as expected?
Would you buy Relias Learning Management System again?
For companies that need a training platform with a vast catalog of courses and checklists, and those who don't want to customize their own courses, Relias is great. It's a little bit clunky, but if you don't care about automation and reporting, then it serves its purpose. Monitoring hundreds of employees could be challenging, due to the technical problems Relias faces on a consistent basis, but for a smaller company like ours, it is a manageable amount of calls for support/technical problems.