Overall Satisfaction with Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
We're very fortunate at TelaCare that our system logs, firewall logs, and security logs all go into Splunk. We have long relied on Splunk Enterprise for alerting, reporting service level agreements, dashboarding, and troubleshooting. Splunk ES helps us securely analyze, visualize and monitor machine learning from any source including electronic health record (EHR) systems and connected medical devices.
- The product management team and engineering managers use Splunk dashboards to determine service level agreements and start to measure them from the very beginning.
- Splunk Cloud lowers our infrastructure cost of ownership
- It simplifies compliance with the Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act and other regulations.
- Helps monitor complex application environments and streamline audit functions
- Takes everything to a higher level of security, defining if there's a breach and spells out the line of responsibility.
- The platform can get expensive for large data volumes
- Dashboard is functional but not visually appealing
- 40 hours of work saved per week
- Processes that once took 1 hour to be completed now take less than a minute
- Cut infrastructure costs
Delivers a collaborative, unified approach to managing cybersecurity with machine learning tools that deliver business value in additional areas such as security operations and system health.
Do you think Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)'s feature set?
Did Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) go as expected?
Would you buy Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) again?