Overall Satisfaction with Udemy for Business
Udemy has been used by specific people of different departments, to learn specific skills and new abilities that our business needed. Udemy has some courses that other platforms don’t have, they have more specific topics that sometimes need to be addressed individually for our workers.
- It’s cheaper than other platforms. It’s affordable if the worker has to pay part of the course.
- They have more specific courses than other platforms.
- The platform is easy to use.
- One of the biggest problems of this platform is the credibility of their certificates because they are not endorsed and don't have the support of a university as other platforms do.
- Anyone can upload a course, so sometimes you will have a bunch of options, but you really don’t know which one is the best for you among all of them.
- Another thing that I don’t like about Udemy is that the platform is not very well organized, everything looks crowded.
- The most important impact Udemy has had in our Business is that continuing education is making them happier for a low cost, and everyone can choose a topic of their interest and the interest of the company.
- It has reduced the amount of people quitting their jobs because we care about their personal growth.
- Some of our areas have become more efficient.
- Remember that it is less expensive to train people even if they leave your company than it is having someone not trained with a lack of knowledge in your company!
If you are looking for a university endorsement or certificate to put in your resumé this is not your learning platform. Sometimes the enterprises need an endorsed certificate from a university to pay for the course for their employees. This doesn’t mean they won’t give you a certificate, they do, but not from a university. This platform is well suited when you or your workers need to learn some very specific skills or topics. And also, when the budget is a problem.