Overall Satisfaction with YouEarnedIt
Company-wide props, high-fives, real rewards and kudos. It helps us to socialize and somewhat "gamify" our work. While it's not a daily activity for any one person, there are certainly occasions that remind us to go out of our way and say "thanks" to someone who makes a special effort in their work or their attitude. Having this medium (as well as the reminders that we have the medium) is a good reminder to say what we're thinking.
- Socializes positivity.
- Flexibility in rewards. Gift cards, charity, funny gifts (a hug from the CEO!).
- Provides a channel to reward folks for a job well done. A $25 Amazon gift card because I picked up some trash in the parking lot? Yes, please!
- Navigation could use some tweaks. I regularly struggle find the points redemption page.
- Direct kudos feel good! Makes me wanna do more good.
- Publicity appreciation. My boss sees it. I can point him and others to it when review time comes around.
- Reminds me to thank others just because it's there.
I can't really think of anywhere it's not well-suited. It does a great job at what I think is its goal: enable and encourage employees to show their appreciation for each other in meaningful ways. As an end-user, it's hard to say if there are other configuration options that would make it even better. I like that I get in, find what I need, and get out without much hassle. Simple(?) concept, simply implemented.