<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.5 out of 101
Based on 45 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
For us we have used LeadFuze effectively to contact B2B businesses owners and C-suite executives. Their database is US centric however.
C-Level Executive in MarketingManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
- Simple interface with powerful search filters.
- Automatic transfer of leads into our CRM.
- Build as many highly targeted lists as we need.
- Need to add phone numbers to the info
- Fix a few quirky things with double saving lead status
- Qualifying the leads better, some information outdated
Consultant in Professional ServicesFinancial Services Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 1 answer
Paying for phone support but the number isn't accessible anywhere and I tried searching. Support answers right away the first time but it does not resolve the issue.
Much better value, although with less curated approach.
C-Level Executive in CorporateManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?