<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 53 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I like the ability to dump manageable quantities of leads into my warm email outreach campaigns, without having a huge master list of leads to break up manually into chunks, and the FuseBot automation literally puts it on autopilot every week when I am ready to add new leads into the top of my funnel.
- LeadFuze is easy to use. Like any software it takes a little getting used to.....but the product works and it is providing leads to help grow our business.
- Support is quick and helpful. I even had the owner on chat with me a few times. You are going to get stuck once in a while. The LeadFuze support team with get you out of trouble and back making money.
- There are a lot of good leads available. And more are added on a regular basis. Can't ask for more than that.
- Cost is reasonable, especially when compared to PPC.
- We were doing simple text emails that were coming out of sales peoples inboxes so this functionality wasn't totally needed on our end at the moment, but we imagine that we would have wanted to do more with customizing emails in general.
Contributor in MarketingHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 4 answers
Paying for phone support but the number isn't accessible anywhere and I tried searching. Support answers right away the first time but it does not resolve the issue.
We have mostly worked with independent and overseas contractors in the past before trying a service such as this one, and even though we may not have other companies to compare it to we also don’t have any reason to try others. I foresee us utilizing the service for a very long period of time.
Technician in Information TechnologyReal Estate Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- The negative impact to us was in an (admittedly) reasonable upfront cost that we could have allocated to additional advertising that month.
- The positive impact... how many clients do you need to get a positive ROI? We made it back and more in month 1.
- We were very lucky to get in on the lifetime deal, so now we broke even on the cost of the software-- it's free forever!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?