Likelihood to Recommend
LeadFuze is great for anyone trying to figure out where to find leads without having to go out looking for them on LinkedIn or other platforms. When I was more involved in selling, I'd have to go out of my way to find out who the decision makers were, what their email addresses were, and how to get in touch with them. LeadFuze combines all of that work, which would usually account for four or five phone calls, into one easy to manage search.
- I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.
- I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using WordPress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using WordPress.
- Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).
- Lists are only 1000 emails long. That is too short. But you can have almost unlimited number of lists.
- The user interface is a bit clunky, but once you get used to it, you can go pretty quickly
- The cost is not cheap, but for what it does, it isn't so bad.
Based on 5 answers
It's intuitive and easy to navigate. Finding areas to use to broaden our marketing is easy, but as the central focus is on data and mining, it's very poor at that given that it isn't refreshed. It's effectively a very out of date database which doesn't comply to dp.
Based on 16 answers
LeadFuze has live chat support and when the support is offline I can leave a message and I always receive a replacement within less the a few hours. It also has a learning center (academy) with answers and solutions to every question and I use it on a regular basis in order to learn more about the software.
Hunter is really friendly, but it lacks data in some cases, and [doesn't find] the right positions for each email which is a shame. This is where LeadFuze does a much better job. At the end of the day, I am counting more on LeadFuze than Hunter in terms of accuracy.
Team Lead in MarketingComputer Software Company, 501-1000 employees
Return on Investment
- We've had great feedback from our sales team, they've loved the ability to see email responses and the fact that they didn't have to sit down and email and follow up with people every day it was being done for them all automated!
Contributor in MarketingHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?