<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 101
Based on 51 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I like the ability to dump manageable quantities of leads into my warm email outreach campaigns, without having a huge master list of leads to break up manually into chunks, and the FuseBot automation literally puts it on autopilot every week when I am ready to add new leads into the top of my funnel.
- LeadFuze is easy to use. Like any software it takes a little getting used to.....but the product works and it is providing leads to help grow our business.
- Support is quick and helpful. I even had the owner on chat with me a few times. You are going to get stuck once in a while. The LeadFuze support team with get you out of trouble and back making money.
- There are a lot of good leads available. And more are added on a regular basis. Can't ask for more than that.
- Cost is reasonable, especially when compared to PPC.
Based on 2 answers
Paying for phone support but the number isn't accessible anywhere and I tried searching. Support answers right away the first time but it does not resolve the issue.
We selected LeadFuze because it's a huge time-saver. To get the same quality of leads (ie, those that match our search criteria) would take us much more time and effort using other platforms.We prefer not to name the other platforms out there, but we have tried many of the popular ones out there. Their lead quality was either poorer (ie, didn't match search criteria, or they provided fewer quality leads). There are some enterprise class database out there that might be better than LeadFuze, but we have not tried them as they are way out of our price range.
C-Level Executive in MarketingManagement Consulting Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- We have not been using Leadfuze long enough to answer. I do know that if we even get one new client a quarter from Leadfuze it will justify the expense!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?