Agile CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to make the entire marketing and sales lifecycles more efficient, built around features like sales enablement, marketing automation, social suite, and web engagement.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Zm/ug/2TDNAA61SJUX.jpegGood entry level priced CRMWe currently use Agile CRM across the business to manage our customer and potential customer details. We also use the email templates and the campaigns to deliver our monthly and weekly updates to our subscribers as well as update all verified customers on important changes. The data syncs to our backend applications as well.,Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site. The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users. The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.,The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email. It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000. More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.,6,All contact data is in one spot You can see a detailed view of each contact's deal history It is a more affordable option than some CRMs,HubSpot CRM,WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins,2,No,No, haven't had good support in the pastA quickly growing a powerful platform! Great for small businessesI use AgileCRM to collect contact information and manage sales and recruitment efforts and leads. This platform allows me to target my marketing and sales efforts towards students that are most likely to purchase by using a points system.,The functionality of creating the campaign is very well thought out. It's extremely intuitive and I'm able to create what is considered complex campaigns with ease. The ability to add points to the profile of a lead and rank them makes sorting and targeting potential customers very easy. Review profile of a lead is very easy. Custom fields are easy to create and are visible in the profile.,If a lead is marked as "hard bounce", meaning that a sent email bounced, the system will not send any more emails to that lead. The only way to fix this is to delete the lead and add it again. This results in losing all history from the lead.,10,Helped business because there was a better understanding of the size and profiles of my leads Negative impact - leads were labeled as hard bounce and couldn't send until a lead was deleted and added again. VERY time consuming. Luckily this doesn't happen much. Negative impact - Fake leads are added on a daily basis. AgileCRM doesn't have a double confirmation of added leads. But I believe this is normal in many CRMs and can be managed.,Saleforce and SugarCRM,Skype, Google Analytics, HostGator,2,1,Managing leads Sending email campaigns specific to the needs of each lead Scoring,Scoring was the most helpful. Associating campaigns to tags for easy sending from the profile of a lead Notices when a lead opens an email or visits a page,Customer portal Relational database integration Closing a sale,10,Yes,Price Product Features,While place does continue to be my priority, features and customer service are vital. It's important to have the functionality needed to grow. At the same time, it's also important to work with the company that can solve challenges as they arise. Is the company begins to grow, price becomes less of an important feature.,Implemented in-house,No,Simply learning a new platform Entering the multiple leads I had in my previous CRM,10,Online training Self-taught,10,Most of the program was intuitive. In other words, it was easy to figure out because the buttons and teachers were very well organized and easy to understand. The nice thing about AgileCRM Is that I was able to call, right or schedule a training session if I didn't understand something on my own.,10,I would start with the free platform first to familiarize yourself with its features. Once you gain a basic understanding, You can upgrade to the paid version And then Start using more robust features. Also, don't get overwhelmed. Start small. And work your way up. If you break the CRM down into parts, it's manageable in easy-to-understand.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,no. I'm still using and learning from the existing platform.,Yes,10,Yes,AgileCRM Was extremely helpful in helping me understand how campaigns work. I was extremely intimidated with the concept of learning how to use campaigns.I have a lot of cognitive awareness for sibling knowledge ofWhat is needed to be done, but I wasn't sure exactly how to do it. AgileCRM has helpful videos, but also was able to log into my account and confirm the proper configuration of my campaign which I designed.,Adding leads Creating triggers Creating a scoring system,identifying and deleting fake leads fixing a hard bounce lead,Yes,10,10,10,10,none,I would like to create a customer portal for my leads that convert into customers.,File import/export,10,I don't have much experience integrated AgileCRM To other platforms. The little bit of integration that I have done,Has been satisfactory.,10,10,I'm not sure that negotiating is the proper word. Bottom bottom line is is that The staff Was available to help address age challenges as they arose.,Maintain a healthy level of communication with your vendor. I prefer to refer to them as partners.,Yes,Managing numerous leads Scoring leads to identify those that were more likely to make a purchase. Keeping leads warm.,Customer portal Refresh hard bounced leads,Yes,No
Agile CRM

Agile CRM Reviews

Agile CRM
Showing 2 of 67 Agile CRM ratings and reviews.

Steven Davis profile photo
January 19, 2018

Agile CRM Review: "A quickly growing a powerful platform! Great for small businesses"

Support

AgileCRM Has been doing a spectacular job following up with any challenges that arise. It's important to understand that every business will face challenges. The expectation should not be to have a challenge-free environment, but A Provider/partner that works with you solve anything as they arise. I highly encourage anyone to look at the company behind the products.
Read Steven Davis's full review

Customer data management / contact management (12)
Workflow management (10)
Territory management (6)
Opportunity management (10)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (11)
Contract management (7)
Quote & order management (8)
Interaction tracking (12)
Channel / partner relationship management (5)
Case management (8)
6.6
Call center management (8)
6.3
Help desk management (10)
6.6
Lead management (12)
Email marketing (12)
Task management (10)
Billing and invoicing management (6)
6.7
6.4
Custom fields (12)
Custom objects (7)
Scripting environment (4)
API for custom integration (6)
Single sign-on capability (9)
Role-based user permissions (10)
Social data (9)