Good entry level priced CRMhttps://www.trustradius.com/crmAgile CRMUnspecified7721012018-11-07T15:57:40.816Z
November 07, 2018
Good entry level priced CRM
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agile CRM
We currently use Agile CRM across the business to manage our customer and potential customer details. We also use the email templates and the campaigns to deliver our monthly and weekly updates to our subscribers as well as update all verified customers on important changes. The data syncs to our backend applications as well.
- Easy to add new contacts whether manually or automatically as they fill in forms on site.
- The banners feature is useful to flag important messages regarding certain users.
- The email reporting is easy to see CTR open rate etc.
- The email builder really needs an open HTML section to allow you to easily embed code in your email.
- It's not easy to view the complete number of contacts when over 10000.
- More help documents on their site would make using the campaign feature better.
- All contact data is in one spot
- You can see a detailed view of each contact's deal history
- It is a more affordable option than some CRMs
Agile CRM Feature Ratings
Agile CRM Support
The online help isn't very helpful and the contact I've had with the support team left a lot to be desired.
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response